We can both agree with his words. After all, he's telling the truth at this point. Thought Waki with a heavy sigh. At the end of the bleachers stood Theodore Glass and his assistant and watched the fight.

"My team needs them." Theodore said as he watched Free.

"Looks like Top Wand picked the best one for the fight, too!" Announced Hanami and Cuza joined Free in the arena. The hall was divided into two parts, some supporting Free and others supporting Cuza. Wakari watched the two silhouettes standing in front.

"Your arena is going crazy." Cuza said admiringly. "All these people are happy to see you, but listen and you'll hear half your fans chanting my name."

"It doesn't matter." Free said without emotion and closed his eyes for him all the noise died down. He remembered the sounds of the woods and the deer, but he also remembered that moment with Wakari in the woods when they fell asleep under a tree.

Huh, friends sounds interesting. He remembered Wakari's words from the past and mentally smiled. Free opened his eyes and out of the corner of his eye looked at the blind girl.

"Well, let's get started." Free said confidently and pulled out his luncher.

"Wow Free has taken up the launcher." Said Valt admiringly.

"Sure, what did you think it was another level." Said Ranatro amusingly watching Valt.

"Match four! First fight!" The referee announced. "Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!" Both beys landed in the arena. Fafnir landed smoothly and swaying from side to side began to move toward the center.

"Drain Fafnir's landing is invariably graceful! Vait see how slowly he spins?" Said Hanami.

"Is that a misfire?" Asked Cuza perplexedly, and looked intently at Free.

He's at it again. Thought Wakari knowing the outcome of the battle.

"We've seen that trick." Said Valt.

"You're right, that's the trick he used to win us over." Said Rantaro in agreement with Valt.

"Don't take your eyes off him." Valt said seriously.

"Of course." Said Rantaro.

"I'm afraid that doesn't help you." Said Wakari tiredly, and Valt and Rantaro turned their attention to him.

"This technique may not work only against defensive-type beys. Only if the blader understands how to use the defense against this move." Said Wakari and sighed tiredly. "That is, if he knows when to use it." Valt and Rantaro looked at her perplexed.

"Can I translate from mathematical?" Asked Rantaro without understanding, but Wakari ignored him and continued to listen to the battle. Fafnir occupied the center and Cognite began to attack him, but all of Cognite's attacks were useless, and Fafnir was beginning to accelerate.

"Let's go Cognite." Said Cuze. "Engage the warped launch." Cognite quickly rushed in and began to attack Fafnir.

"Quick attack from the Top Wand team! Interesting strategy to knock your opponent off balance. Look at this! And again you see it! Fafnir absorbs energy after every punch!" Said Hanami admiringly.

"What!?" Cuza asked disbelievingly. Cognite attacked Fafnir again, and Fafnir took Cognite's energy again.

"No way! That's cheating!" Objected Cuza. Wakari noticed Free's yellow silhouette glow brighter.

Beyblade Burst Evolution { Free De La Hoya x OC}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें