epilogue

•When Finn awoke, all he could see was white although not long after, he could make out he was in a very familiar forest

     He was, dead. His mother linked him and his siblings but they'd already been unlinked it seemed.

     He had been killed by a human and his buddies, or commonly know was the Scooby Doo Gang, while he was unprepared. But how did they get a white oak stake? The only thing that could kill an Original. Questions filled his thoughts but no one could answer him.

     His mother's plan to murder him and his siblings failed horribly and he fled. He also met Sage again when he was taken back by his brother to unlink them.

     At the time of his death, he was with her, talking about Izel, whom Sage stated she hoped she could have met. They talked and the more he talked about her to Sage, the more she wished Izel was alive for Finn.

     It was a swift death for him. He didn't go through much pain; it just happened. The stanger moved closer and closer to him before their body blocked the sun.

     He noticed a figure approaching him with an elegance he'd seen before.

     "I did not imagine it would be this soon when I told you we'd meet again soon. I thought I told you to take care or did I not?"

She turned around and faced him.

     Like an angel, seraphic, and just as beautiful and heavenly as before, Izel stood there with a smile on her face with a white flower crown on her head.

     She smiled at him widely before she was pulled down by him and their lips locked. Just like before. Just like every time they kissed. It was heavenly.

     He had won. He won her, no matter how much time they lost, he still got her. No matter how much he had been hurt by his family, his enemies, at the end, he was with her now and forever.

     They were finally getting their time and they do not wished to be disturbed anymore. Not by his family, the god's nor the angels.

     Just the two of them in Paradise•

✵☼︎✵

A/n

This was originally supposed to be part of the last chapter but i decided not to and make the Mikaelson ball the last chapter instead.

The editing will start soon and it won't take long so just... Okay?