Mysteries of the great harmony

Start from the beginning

 "It seems that you are you lost." A voice said behind me. 

"It's that obvious? I'm trying to find the C-" I said turning towards the source only to be looked upon by what I can describe as the same haunting stare that Matthew gave when we first met.

 "Well?" the old man asked as he analyzed my every move.

"I-I, I u-um." I said beginning to break a cold sweat.

 "Listen, the ice cream machine is down past the compartment B sign and then past the kitchen you'll reach the mess hall."

"Wait, damn he even has an ice cream machine? N-nevermind I'm looking for the C.I.C." I said only for him to lean back still in a pensive state.

 "C.I.C you say? Now why would a young miss like you would want to be in a place that is so cramped and rusty?" 

"Gunnery Sergeant Bush said that Friedrich der grosse needed to see me." I said only for him to look back at me surprised.

 "Ah, so you're the little one that my boy has been talking about lately." The old man said with a slight grumble.

 "Come, we have much to speak of little one." He said beginning to walk away.

"W-what, but I have to-" 

 "Talk to Friedrich. I am heading there myself, unless you wish to see some of the marines in the locker room using the showers." He said before the thought of walking into such a scene made my face turn red in embarrassment. 

"R-Right." I said before I began to follow him.

The ship in it self was confusing to walk though, some of the instructions were in Russian still while some were in English, yet with the old man I was able to slowly but surely make my way towards compartment after compartment with ease.

"You seem familiar with this ship." I said breaking our long awkward silence.

 "Of course I would, I helped that foolish boy in modifying this fine vessel." He said with a regret filled tone.

"You helped him build this Frankenstein of a ship? What for?" I asked confused while a oversized muscular meowfficer passed by us.

 "What is your purpose here young lady?" The old man asked avoiding my question.

 "Like I said, I'm supposed to be-" 

 "Az Isten szerelmére, no. As in, what are you doing in this base? You are part of the J.O.S.S. Who in the pope's missing testicles sent you here? Was is that poor excuse of a naval officer?" he asked with a unusual hostility towards me.

"Listen old man, Lady Yamato sent me here. My guess is as good as yours right now." I said defensively before he paused and took a moment to ponder on my words.

 "Ah, you are with unit 4859 are you not?" 

"Yeah? Your point?" I said with a scowl.

 "My apologies, if that is the case. A friend of that conniving fox is a friend of mine." He said with a smile on his face.