01.| ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪɴ ᴋᴀʟɪ

Start from the beginning

"𝐆𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐲𝐚

𝐚𝐚𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨 𝐩𝐢𝐲𝐚

𝐆𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐲𝐚

𝐚𝐚𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨 𝐩𝐢𝐲𝐚"

The two twirled in circles, their messily braided hair that reached till their waist flew as they moved, their hands covered their face as a part of their steps. With the change of the taal  in the music, the hands of the first girl lowered a bit revealing her doe shaped eyes, then her face. Following similar  movements like the former one, the other girl danced along the beats with the same grace and enthusiasm.

The room resonated with claps as soon as the girls finished their graceful performance. Surprised by the sudden noise, the girls glanced at the entrance of the garden.

A huge smile broke out on both of the girls' faces. Giggling, they ran to where the clapping sound came.

"Wonderful!" A middle aged man caressed their hair lovingly. "Thankyou Papa!" Both of them exclaimed happily.

"Now, if Mr. Sharma and his darling daughters are done exclaiming their happiness, may this poor woman get some attention too?" Came a dramatic voice of a middle aged woman, which caused the girls to turn around and run towards her screaming, "Maaaaaa!", before tackling her in a group hug.

"You girls performed well, keep it up!", the woman said while caressing their hairs affectionately, her lips lifted in a sweet smile. "Thankyou Maa!" The girls exclaimed cheerfully as they pecked her cheeks from both sides, beamingly.

They then turned towards the kids, with a beam reflecting on their tired visages. "So kids now, it's time to go home. We will meet you again on the next Sunday." Shriya told causing the kids to smile and nod enthusiastically. 

"And yes don't forget to practice, byeee!" Anandi said while waving her hand. "Ok, Didi byee!"  The kids exclaimed while waving their hands in the air as they rushed outside, excited to go to their respective homes.

After all the kids had left for their respective houses, Aadarshini Sharma eyed her daughters who were sweating after a two hour long dance session. "All the kids have gone home, now you two freshen up and come down for dinner quickly. Your Parul Chachi has prepared delicious food." Said Aadarshini, while moving out of the terrace with the sister's father, Saatvik.

"Ok, Maa!" They replied as they ran downside at the mention of food. "Girls don't race down the stairs!" Mrs. Sharma cautioned from behind but it went unheard by Shriya and Anandi. Sighing she turned to look at a painting of Lord Krishna hung on the hall of the space leading to the terrace.

 "Hey Kanha, only you can take care of these careless girls."