02. Lili And John.

Start from the beginning

Taking the whole company? Didn't sound really bad.

xxx: i don't understand shit, why is YG deleting the comeback posts? 😭😭

xxx:IM ABOUT TO COMMIT MURDER YG YOU GONNA HEAR ME PIECE OF SHIT @ Yg @ ygofficial @ YGGentertainment

xxx: I'm really afraid, this is what I feared the most. Blackpink please don't disband, somebody has to do something

xxx: y'all blinks, were not letting this happen.

We're not. It is not happening.

Lisa wanted to assure all of their blinks that they weren't going to disband.

Sadly she could just stare from afar, waiting that everything comes back to its place. Waiting and waiting. She was so tired of waiting, but for now... what else could she do? Calm them down? She can't, that was the most basic thing she should do for their fans yet she can't.

And it was so fucking frustrating but she trusted that blink could wait a little bit more. She had other plans in mind this time and she, they actually, had to wait the exact moment for it.

'I miss you, however, you appeared to me'

A little sob leaves her mouth while watching the most recent and famous K-drama. It was so beautiful but it turned painful and sad in just one chapter.

She couldn't handle it, her heart was being attacked.

"Yah! Baek Yi Jin! Stop making me cry!" She stood up from her bed, putting off the tv as the episode was over.

The good about being jobless is that she could pick any hobby she'd want and be stuck on them for a long time.

Heol, she could finish a whole university career in the time of the hiatus.

"I think I'm gonna leave. Cats, don't fight while momma is out! You too, Love!"

As expected no one of them dared to reply but it wasn't making her any less happy.

"I want to eat, I want to eat. What do I wanna eat?" She mumbled in the elevator of her apartment, with a big coat, mask, and everything that could hide 'the Lalisa Manoban' from the public eye.

The good thing is that it wasn't that cold, winter was getting over and spring just arriving, like a ray of sun lighting the hash times.

Ray of sun...

With the word, the memories of that aesthetic, as she wanted to call it, and the peaceful coffee she went to last week came to her mind.

It was so warm, that she felt the need to go back there.

"It won't be a problem, I guess."

She opened the Naver Map, which was very useful this time. She rapidly searched 'Sunny Day Coffee' and it wasn't too hard to find it, as it was one of the places with fewer opinions and votes.