Toga grit her teeth, throwing her knife. It wedged in the wall inches from Stain's bandana. This only made Stain smirk. 

"Listen up you little brat. You can't be throwin' knives to people who are on your side." growled Muscular. 

"Shut up! You three weirdos aren't on our side! You just want your stupid quirk bullets back and then you'll ditch em'!" Toga pointed at Chisaki, who showed no emotion. "And you just wanted to escape from prison so you can continue working for the league!" Toga pointed to Muscular. 

Reiki put her hand over Toga's mouth. "Shut it, will ya? They aren't in it just for the bullets."

Toga pouted. "Well, if the most untrusting, cold person here believes their crap, then I'll go with it too. But if I get valid evidence that we are being played, I'll kill them all."

---

Izuku arrived at Ground Beta. Katsuki was standing in a casual black tank top. 

"Hey." said Izuku. "I didn't expect to receive a letter from you, Kacchan."

"Oi enough of the taunting bullcrap. How did you use my quirk during the Class battle? Don't try to dodge the truth again."

"To answer your question, I'm still not sure myself.." Bakugou's eyes narrowed. Izuku wasn't surprised that his esteemed rival could see right through him, even if what he was saying was a half truth.

"Bullcrap. I can see it in your eyes Deku. You know the truth. Don't look down on me again. 

Izuku's eyes narrowed instantaneously. Bakugou grit his teeth. 

"Bakugou this is not what I want to be doing at night. We have classes tomorrow. You don't want to be put on cleaning duty, do you-" Izuku was cut off. 

"Fight me Deku."

Izuku's face appeared concerned, but on the inside, this was the best possible outcome. 

----

"Touya!" 

Keigo bent down next to Touya's body. 

"Keigo.."

"Touya! Can you hear me?"

Touya laughed a bit. "You sound goofy." His eyes closed again." I'm sorry. I said this was the last time you'd ever see me. I said that with different intentions. They are planning something big. I guess you were just destined to be my downfall."

"What the hell do you mean by that Touya?!" Keigo hoisted Touya's limp body over his shoulder. He was still wearing his incognito clothes. Keigo blinked away small tears and continued to carry him back into town. 

"I'll save you Touya. Then you can tell me what you mean."

----

"Shoto, can you pass me the Shoyu?" Fuyumi was intensely fixated on her cooking. 

"Sure. Here." Shoto handed the nearly-liter-size bottle of soy sauce. Fuyumi was the master chef of the family. Her Shoyu ramen was almost as good as her cold soba. 

"Smells nice in here." 

"Thanks dad! I'm making mom's favorite!"

This finally got Natsuo's attention. "You remembered? It's been forever."