The brown haired boy stiffened in fear at the sight of her, which caused her to grin in satisfaction. "L-Lilac h-hi." He stuttered nervously. "It's been a minute hasn't it Tyler?" Lilac hissed. The brown haired boys pupils shrink in fear, "y-yeah it has. Anyway w-what are you d-doing here?" Lilac scowled at him, "I couldn't help but overhear you talking about a recording you sent to get Jake kicked out of the club". She replied coolly, then leaned closer so they were face to face. Tyler began to visibly panic, "o-oh that it was just a joke". He smiled nervously at her. "Just a joke?" Lilac repeated bitterly.

"Well your little joke got my best friend kicked out of the music club!" She growled, grabbing Tyler by the collar and threw him against the lockers. She felt his friend try to pull her off but the navy haired girl managed to jab him in the stomach with her elbow, which caused him to run away in fear. Tyler was staring back at her in fear, "I swear I didn't m-mean to". The taller girl clenched her fists, "liar! You bullied Jake since day one, I know for a fact that you always loved seeing him suffer. But now it's your turn!" She snarled. Not waiting for a response, she punched him in the jaw. The brown haired boy let out a whimper which only fueled her rage. She proceeded to grab him by the throat and pinned him against the lockers while she punched him in the face, causing him to bleed.

Tyler attempted to fight back but Lilac was faster, she snatched his wrist and twisted it. He let out a cry of pain, she then cornered him so he couldn't escape, she was about to show him what happens when someone messes with her best friend. Her blue eyes were gleaming with hate as she bitterly smiled at him, "now this is a moment I've waited my whole life for". She clenched her fists and aimed for the smaller boy's stomach, but before she could punch him she felt someone pull her back, "Lilac please don't do this! This isn't you!" It was Jake. Tyler took this as an opportunity to run, Jake finally let go of her as the boy faded from view.

She turned to face him, her eyes still blazing with fury, she then realized that Holly and Misty were there too, "I nearly had him!" She hissed. Jake stared at her in disbelief, "why would you do that?" Holly asked, who was standing on Jake's left side. The navy haired girl clenched her fists, "because he-". She was cut off by the sound of footsteps, she looked past Jake to see the music club approaching them. Lilac smirked bitterly, this just got even better.

She walked in front of Jake to shield him from the club. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Holly and Misty fix each club member with a glare. Zander and Milly glared daggers at Jake, "what are you doing with that backstabber?" Milly demanded. Lilac clenched her teeth, "am I not allowed to spend time with my best friend now?" She asked icily. Zander scoffed, "after what he did to us you honestly still see him as your best friend?" The navy haired teen just glared at him, "as a matter of fact I do". Luke was staring at her in disbelief, "Lilac he said terrible things about us". He explained, shooting the blond a glare. They all began to yell at her, "he talked behind our backs!" I knew he couldn't be trusted!" "He messed up everything!" "He-".

Lilac let their yells fill her ears until she lost it, "just can it won't you!" She snarled. The club's eyes were wide with shock, the navy haired teen glanced back at her best friend, his eyes were still red from crying. She let out a quiet hiss when she saw the slap mark on his cheek then turned back to the club. She felt a sudden rush of hatred towards them as she remembered finding Jake sobbing on the floor, blaming himself for what happened, they did this.

"Care to explain why you are still hanging out with that jerk?" Zander demanded, pointing at Jake. The blond looked away in guilt and shame, the navy haired teen held Zander's gaze firmly, "how about you explain why you left him alone to cry?" Hailey, Milly, Luke, and Sean were frozen in shock while Zander rolled his eyes and scoffed, "he was probably crying about how he failed to sabotage us." This made Lilac's blood boil, "Zander's right he was just disappointed that his plan failed". Hailey agreed glaring at Jake, to Lilac's dismay the other club members agreed. The navy haired girl looked back at her best friend to see his eyes filled with pained shock at the fact the music club thought that he would even think of trying to ruin the club. "Will you just listen to me for once?" Lilac snapped at the club.