"Marinette! This is 10th time you read Adrien's post today! The day has just started and I even heard you reciting it in your sleep! Aren't you tired from constantly reading it yesterday?" Tikki asked. She was still visibly sleepy.

"Sorry, Tikki. He's just so amazing! This is the first time he posted something himself. I have to cherish it forever."

"But even in your sleep?" Tikki yawned and covered her mouth.

"Marinette, time for breakfast!" Her mother's voice could be heard from downstairs.

"Coming!" She yelled. "Okay, I'll stop, Tikki. You can sleep in my bag during school."

"Oh, I plan on it."

Marinette went downstairs and quickly ate her breakfast. "Thanks, mom. I'm going to school now!"

"Have a good day, sweetie."

"You too," she smiled at her and walked towards the door. "Bye, dad!" She said before leaving.

She happily walked all the way to school in the best of moods, humming happy tunes until she reached her classroom. What she saw by the door crushed her spirit in one second. Adrien was hugging you tightly.

"Is this a celebratory hug for the sales of the magazines and outfits or?" You stood there confused, but hugged him back, not caring what the others would think.

"No, it's-"

"Sorry, don't mind me! Just trying to get into class, haha!" Marinette interrupted him.

"Oh, sorry, Marinette!" He let you go and you both moved aside so she could come in.

"Hehe, thanks!" She hurriedly ran up the stairs and sat next to Alya, her eyes intensively watching the interaction between you and Adrien. She saw you whisper something to him in which he nodded and was confused when you both parted ways, you going to your seat and him sitting in his.

"Mari, breathe.." Alya said to her and she listened. She slowly inhaled and exhaled, calming herself down.

"Good. We already learned our lesson from last time. Let's not repeat it again."

She slouched and sunk her head in her folded arms on the table. 'I have to confess before it's too late..'

● ● ●

"Y/N! Do you wanna have lunch with us?" Rose asked you all of the sudden.

"Oh, sorry. I already agreed to have lunch with Adrien. But I did want to return these to you. Thanks for the notes. They really helped!" You took the books from your desk and gave it to them.

"N-No problem.. Next time then?"

You looked at their faces and knew that they meant well. You remembered the fun times you shared, but the memory of that day kept coming back.

"...Sure. Tomorrow."

They both smiled and were glad that you were willing to give them a second chance.

"Okay, tomorrow!"

You gave them a small smile and nodded before walking down the steps to Adrien who was waiting for you. "Let's go!" You told him and you both left the classroom.