The First Shoot

ʚ22ɞ

"Adrien, it's yours!"

The volleyball flew over the net and was heading right towards Adrien who was not paying attention.

"I got it, I got it!" Marinette came from behind and received the ball.

Adrien snapped out of it and found Marinette standing before him.

"Oh, thanks, Marinette! And.. sorry," he lowered his head and apologized to his team.

"No problem. Of course the ball I'm knight to. No, I mean- I you ball always protect harm. Wait, no-"

"Marinette!!" The team yelled at her. The game was still ongoing and she was keeping them back.

"Sorry!" She apologized and went to her new spot as the team rotated.

You stood on the opposite team, observing everything. It was you who hit the ball towards Adrien anyway. Now you confirmed that he wasn't okay. Something was bothering him.

When PE was over, you wanted to go over by him to talk, but Rose got to you first.

"Yay!! Now school is finally over!" She cheered. "We're all gonna have so much fun," she squealed while clinging to both you and Juleka's arms.

Time felt like it went by pretty quickly today at school. You were already on Liberty, the boat that belongs to Juleka's mother, and Rose was painting your nails with the color(s) of your choosing.

"So, what was your old school like, Y/N? Better than ours?" Rose asked.

"My old school? Well, I wouldn't compare them. Though I really do miss my friends a lot. It's kind of hard being away from them if I'm being honest. I wish they could be with me right now.. But, I'm glad I met you girls," you smiled. "Thanks to you, I'm not as homesick as I thought I'd be and I've gotten quickly adjusted to the school. Really, thanks for helping me out."

"Awe, of course!" Rose grinned.

"It was nothing," Juleka mumbled.

"I can show you some pictures if you'd like," you suggested. Rose finished painting your nails. "After my nails are done drying," you chuckled.

"Sure! How about we-" Rose suddenly coughed and continued coughing. Juleka flinched and began to worry.

"Are you okay? I'll go get some water." You immediately got up and dashed out of Juleka's room.

By the kitchen, you happened to meet Luka about to drink some water himself. "Hey, have you drunk out of that yet?" You blurted out, startling him as he shook his head. "Can I have it for Rose?" You asked.

He quietly held out the the cup and you took it.

"Thanks!" You said then rushed back to the room.

Juleka was patting Rose's back after she stopped coughing. You gave the water to Rose and sat back down. She drank it all and took a deep breath.

"Your nails.." She sulked.

"Don't worry, nothing happened," you showed her your nails. "Do you feel better now?"

"Yeah, I think I caught a little cold. But, I feel fine now, it's okay!" She smiled.

Juleka was still worried and honestly, so were you.

"What.. movie did you want to watch?" You decided to not pry further.

The rest of the night was filled with giggles and gossip, good gossip. You all didn't go to bed too late. You wanted to tell them about your photo shoot for tomorrow, but couldn't find the chance to. The next morning, you woke up first. And of course you did, you were excited. You got yourself ready and said your goodbyes to your friends. Nathaniel picked you up and you were now on your way to the location of the shoot.