"I have to go back out there. But will you please walk down the aisle now?"

"Maybe."

"Thank you. I love you."

•••

"There you are!" Marcel said with a smile. "The girls already walked out we're waiting for you. I was scared you were gonna stay in there."

"Tell Sasha she's not allowed around me with a drink in next to her for the rest of the night."

"Alright, alright. She feels awful you know. But you ready?"

"Yeah."

"Nervous?"

"Yeah. I'm surprised I didn't get kidnapped again."

"Don't jinx it."

Marcel's arm looped with yours as the doors to the wedding hall were opened. Your heart dropped to the pit of your stomach but Marcel gave your arm a reassuring squeeze. Everyone's eyes wandered from your bouquet, to your dress, then to your veil. But Armin's eyes stayed locked on yours the entire time.

Marcel gave you away and took his seat, and the officiant went through all the boring wedding stuff. Your were nervous, it was weird having a room full of people staring at you at once, plus being the center of attention didn't end well for you in the past. But something about Armin being up there with you was soothing.

"Speak now, or forever hold your peace." Said the officiant.

There was some movement on the grooms side and you could see Levi shoot someone a glare from his seat in the crowd.

"Ow! Eren my foot!" Connie whispered.

"Then don't do what I think your going to." Eren replied.

Do you Armin, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?

I do.

Do you Y/n, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?

I do.

May your love be eternal and undying. In witness of your love and commitment, it is now my pleasure to introduce you to those present here as husband and wife. In honor of your entrance into holy wedlock, you may now kiss the bride.

Armin took your hands in his and leaned in for kiss which you returned. The claps from the audience muffled Connie's scream no, and the noise delivered from Eren's slap to the back of his head.

•••

"It time for the reception and the speeches had just been made. Besides Eren completely breaking down into tears during his they went well.

"Armin, I have a surprise for you later...when we get back to the rental house." You whispered in his ear on the dance floor.

"Sex?"

"No besides that, thats not a surprise it's a given."

"Tell me now."

"No, it'll  spoil it."