Notice

I'm going to be taking a break from wattpad for a little while. I didn't really want to but a lot of the messages and comments i've been getting have been hurtful and at this point deleting them and blocking the user isn't really doing it for me because I'm still reading them. I haven't received a single hate comment from the users who read this sorry so it's not you guys it's more users that read my Eren x Reader and Jean x reader because it received a lot of attention after a tik tok was made. ( no hate to the girl that made the tik tok) I might not continue that one so sorry if you read that one too. Wattpad doesn't allow me to turn off my message board or dms and that's really annoying because every time i open the app i get a lot of negative dms or comments. I'm 17 and I don't really enjoy waking up to stuff telling me my story is shit or i should k*ll myself, so I might just delete that one all together. Thank you all for understanding and sorry that there's no new chapter but I promise I will finish this story I'm just not too happy with myself or some of my readers right now. Writing is usually fun to me and I like making you guys happy, but right now I'm not happy so I need a break. Again thank you all it was none of you from this story or any of my old followers, I had an influx of new people follow me and read my other story so it was very overwhelming. I'll probably take about a month off a see where i'm at. I hope all of you enjoy the rest of your day and your summer.