Y/n then steps onto the ring. Bakugou narrows his eyes at him.

"IN THE OTHER CORNER, WE HAVE THE BOY WHO'S BEATEN ALL THE ODDS! IT'S THE CRAZY KID WITH THE CRAZY TRANSFORMATIONS!" Present Mic announced. "IT'S Y/N L/N FROM GENERAL STUDIES!"

The crowd roars in excitement as the General Studies student stands against the Hero Couse student.

"So... you're that watch bastard," Bakugou says.

"Yeah," Y/n said. "So what?"

"Don't you hold back on me," the ash blonde grins. "Use your stronger transformations. I want my opponent at their best."

"Poor choice of words, Bakugou," the (E/C)-eyed smirked.

"READY TO BEGIN?" Present Mic asked. "IF NOT... TOO BAD! FIGHT!"

Bakugou immediately rushed forward by propelling himself forward with explosions. Y/n activated his watch before having to move out of the way just in time, or he would've been kicked in the face. Then he slammed down on the dial, engulfing himself in green light. When the light faded, it showed a tall alien made of blue crystal without a shirt. It also looked like he had a goatee or beard of sorts.

"DIAMONDHEAD!"

(In case y'all forgot what this Diamondhead looked like

(In case y'all forgot what this Diamondhead looked like. Art by Fiqllency on DeviantArt. Credit to them)

"Alright!" Diamondhead smirked. "Let's do this!"

"The hell is that?" Bakugou asked. "No, that doesn't matter. I'll crush you anyway!"

"Then bring it!" Diamondhead yelled.

Bakugou ran towards his opponent. Diamondhead slammed his fist into the ground. Multiple blue crystals erupt from the ground and shoot towards his opponent.

 Multiple blue crystals erupt from the ground and shoot towards his opponent

However, Bakugou used an explosion to fly over the crystals. He then used another explosion to rocket himself at Diamondhead and slammed his foot into his face. He stumbled back a bit, although it didn't particularly hurt. Then the transformed teenager swung his arm at Bakugou which knocked him aside and sent him rolling across the ground. However, the ash blonde caught himself with an explosion before he went out-of-bounds.