L/n vs. Bakugou

It was now the final match of the second round. It was Kirishima against Bakugou. So far, it seemed Bakugou was losing.

"Take this!"

Kirishima threw a punch at Bakugou who moved aside and threw an explosion at his opponent. However, it's ineffective as Kirishima's hardened skin protects him from the blast. It even cuts Bakugou's cheek.

"A COUNTER!" Present Mic shouts

"That won't work on me, Explosion Boy!" the redhead declares as he throws another punch.

This time, however, Bakugou dodges again and throws another explosion. However, Kirishima staggered back a bit this time as he felt some pain from this attack.

"BAKUGOU COUNTERS AGAIN!" Present Mic announces. "BUT WHAT'S THIS? IT'S WORKING THIS TIME?!"

"I figured out that stupid Quirk of yours," Bakugou grinned. "Sure, you're pretty tough, but you need to tense your muscles the whole time your using it, right? And just like those muscles, Quirks have limits!"

Kirishima grunts as he tries to keep himself hard to fight Bakugou. However, the ash blonde didn't give his classmate any time to think or attack as he released a multitude of explosions. Kirishima tried to keep himself hardened to protect himself, but it wasn't working. He was consumed by explosions and, eventually, he was sent flying back by one final blast.

"DIE!" Bakugou exclaimed as he sent Kirishima flying back.

The redhead lands on tbe ground, unmoving. He had been defeated.

"Kirishima is immobilized!" Midnight cracked her whip. "Bakugou advances to the next round!"

"WITH THAT VICIOUS CARPET-BOMBING, BAKUGOU HEADS TO THE THIRD ROUND!" Present Mic announces. "AND THAT COMPLETES OUR FINAL FOUR!"

Bakugou scoffs as he cracks his knuckles.

Later, after a short break to get everyone ready, Y/n is seen back to normal as he sits in the one of the two waiting rooms designated for the tournament fighters. He was sitting down at one of the tables, fiddling with his watch. He was thinking of a plan for his next fight, which he knew was against Bakugou. He had to be ready. And he indeed have a plan.