Y/n L/n: Origins

It all started in Qing Qing City, China where a baby was born with the extraordinary ability to emit light from his body. Not long after that, people all across the world began to produce abilities that made them superhuman. These powers were designated as "Quirks" since they were unique to each individual. Soon, the whole world was filled with superhumans. Approximately eighty percent of the population had these Quirks.

However, with the rise of power came a rise in crime. Super Villains wrecked havoc across the world and did whatever pleased them. But soon, some good-willed civilians took it upon themselves to use their own Quirks to combat the Villains. Thus, a new career path was made, a dreams became reality in the new world.

Well, only for the powerful that is.

"Alright, everyone, listen up!" the teacher at the front of the class said. "Here is our lesson for today."

Y/n sighs as he looks up at the board. His teacher started going on about something, but he didn't bother to listen at the moment. Instead, he sat in the back of his class as he drew a picture of himself as a Pro Hero with the name Ultra Y/n, which was a name he came up with when he was a kid.

However, here Y/n sat, in the back of the class. He was a member of the General Studies Course of UA High. Why wasn't he in a higher course, like the Hero Course? If you guessed he had a weak Quirk, you were wrong. Y/n L/n was part of the twenty percent minority of the world that had no superpower. He was Quirkless.

Y/n always wanted to be among one of tbe greatest Heroes in Japan. Maybe even the world, but he could never. How did he found out he was Quirkless? His mother, M/n L/n, brought him to the doctor one day, which ended up being one of the worst days in his life.

"I'm sorry, but it's not going to happen anytime soon."

Y/n's pencil snapped in his grip. He sighed as he set the two pieces aside and reached for his backpack to take out a new pencil. When he did, he finally took out his notes and decided to finally listen into his teacher's lecture.

'I'll show them...' Y/n thought to himself as he jotted down notes.

●●●

In space, near Saturn, a large alien warship was firing upon a smaller transport ship. However, its shields kept itself intact as it fired back at the warship. Inside of said warship, a cloaked figure with a beard made of tentacles sat in some kind of throne.

"My lord, our systems are detecting that the ship is about to activate their Wermdal Drive!" a drone called out.

"Keep them from escaping! Destroy the engine if you have to! But don't destroy the ship," the alien warlord orders. "I need the Omnitrix intact."

The robot/alien crew obey their leader's orders as they aim the ship's laser cannons at their target. They begin to open fire, blasting at the smaller ship's engine thrusters. But they made sure not to destroy the ship, afraid of what would happen if they disobeyed.

●●●

Y/n is seen walking through the line in the cafeteria to get some food from Lunch Rush. Once he made it to the Food Hero, he looked at the man with a smile.

"Afternoon, LR," the (H/C)-haired boy greets the man.

"Afternoon, L/n!" Lunch Rush greets back. "Lemme guess, the usual?"