Earlier, Iida and Todoroki had fought. Iida almost won by using his Recipro Burst to push Todoroki out-of-bounds. However, the dual-Quirk user had froze the speedster's mufflers on his calves and then froze his entire body. Todoroki won that fight. Now it was Y/n's turn to fight.

The door opens, catching Y/n's attention. He turns to see Shinso walking into the room.

"Oh, hey, Braindrain," he smiles at his friend. "What brings you here?"

"Just wishing you luck, Dial-Up," Shinso states. "And to congratulate you. You're probably the only General Studies student who's made it this far in any Sports Festival. That's pretty incredible, huh?"

"Yeah," Y/n chuckled. "I guess so. I am pretty incredible, aren't I?"

Shinso laughed a bit at this, making his friend smile. Then Present Mic spoke through the speakers.

"ALRIGHT, PEOPLE! ARE YOU READY?!" Present Mic asked. "IT'S TIME FOR THE SECOND MATCH OF THE THIRD ROUND! THE SEMI-FINALS! ARE YA READY?!"

The sound of a roaring crowd could be heard. Y/n sighs as he stands to his feet and begins to walk up to Shinso.

"Wish me luck, I guess," he says.

"Break a leg. Preferably Bakugou's," Shinso says. "You got a plan?"

"Of course," Y/n states. Shinso looked at him. "Okay, I have part of a plan. But it's still a plan!"

Shinso sighs before laughing. "As always. Never change, L/n."

"I would say the same to you, but you're super boring," the alien watch wielder smirks. "You need to live a bit more excitingly, man."

"Whatever you say," Shinso laughs.

He then offers his fist to Y/n. He smiles as he raises up his own fist and fistbump each other.

 He smiles as he raises up his own fist and fistbump each other

"Good luck, L/n," Shinso told his friend.

"Thanks," Y/n smiled at his friend.

And with that, Y/n walked off to make his way to the ring. As he did, Bakugou was also walking towards the ring. As they did, Present Mic started to introduce the fighters.

"ARE YOU READY FOR THE FINAL SEMI-FINALS MATCH?!" he asked. "IN ONE CORNER, WE HAVE THE EXPLOSION BOSS THAT HAS BLOWN HIS COMPETITION OUT OF THE WATER! IT'S KATSUKI BAKUGOU FROM THE HERO COURSE, SPORTING HIS USUAL... DETERMINED FACE!"

 DETERMINED FACE!"