I breathe deeply and nod. "Okay. Let me get my hat."

"Lose the clothes."

"Excuse me?"

"We're going to the beach, Mia. Lose the clothes," he says.

I do as he says. I wear shorts and a top. Then I put an enormous hat on my head and wear sunglasses to hide my identity. A few hours pass. I don't remember how many places we visited, but now we are at a pool party. A piece of loud music is blasting through the mansion. Someone is drinking from a large alcohol container by putting his face inside it as he is upside down on his hands. Some people are dancing to loud music, and some are drinking. I stand in the middle of the chaos and stare at a wall. Oh, no. My social battery has run out. My skin is crawling.

"Mia!" Nick yells from a distance so I can hear him. "Come on!" He gestures for me to get closer to him, and I do. "This is Georgie," he introduces some man next to him as I approach them.

"Hey," Georgie says, holding a glass of blue beverage in his hand with a cocktail umbrella.

"Hey," I greet him.

"So," Nick says, "Georgie's been living in LA for ten years." Georgie nods his head, confirming his words. "He knows how everything is done here. He'll help you out," Nick continues.

"Nice to meet you," I say while shaking Georgie's hand. Nick disappears slowly, and I realize what he's doing.

"So," Georgie says, "you work at Whoosh CO., huh?"

I nod my head. "I do."

"Why don't you drink? And what's with the glasses? And the large hat?"

"It's a long story."

"We have the time."

"I'm not a nice drinker. And I don't want anyone to see me if I get drunk."

"Let us see the drunk Mia."

"You wouldn't want to see her."

"It's just nine pm. You'll get sober soon." He grabs a pink glass from a table that has cherries on top of it. "Come on."

"Just one drink."

"Okay."

And just like that, I've drunk almost seven shots of tequila and ten glasses of whatever that pink drink was.

I open my eyes to the barks of a dog. The dog is standing by my face and barking loudly at me. I lift myself and look around. I'm by a pool, which is not the same pool I remember from last night. My right leg is inside the water. I must have blacked out because I don't know how I got here. The sun's shining brightly, and I have to cover my eyes for it.

After pulling myself together, I see Georgie in the house. A woman is lying on his body, and I thank God it's not me. Something doesn't feel right with me. I suddenly realize that my body is covered in something orange. I run in front of a mirror and gasp. There is jam all over my body. Before I lose my mind for my orange body, I notice my very red eyes and black eye bags.

"Oh, my God," I say lowly. "Oh, my God. Why do I look like this? What happened?" I touch my nose, and it hurts awfully and makes me scream. I run toward Georgie and shake him to wake him up. "Get up!" I shout at him, and he barely opens his eyes.

"What?" he mumbles lowly.

"What happened to me?!"

"Your nose broke."

"What?!"

"Relax. Jay fixed it."

"Fixed it?! Who's Jay?"