Male Reader x Mina - Blind Love (PART 2)

Comenzar desde el principio

You merely chuckled and explained it was no need and the girls, whoever was with you, stated they were your guide...much to the dismay of most of being with three very attractive girls.

Regardless, everything seemed to be going smoothly till this morning with Mina and Reo.

Afterward, Mina informed Sana when she came into class and Momo via text.

Sana loathed bullies and to know that one was picking on you was way too much for her to handle. She was fumid and constantly asked at that class, after, and this past class, and...

"And here we are, just give me a minute, stand right here," you heard her and she upheld your hand after having you move a step to the right and figured she was opening her locker.

You remained still as Sana spun the lock to her combo and opened the rectangular slab of metal, but before she did anything else, she turned to you looking a bit to her left, straight at the lockers.

"So are you really okay (YN)?" She asked as you smiled at her question.

"For the past five times, I'm fine Sana, the two think they're funny. What worries me is Mina." Sana nodded, "I just want to know if she's okay. I wanted to tell the teacher about what he said to her."

"Well, Mina doesn't let it get to her. But with what he was doing to you, I don't blame her for this morning," Sana reached to get her box lunch from the top section, "I still can't believe Reo is like that."

"Yeah. Mina told me he was like that since last year."

"It has. It hasn't been so bad I guess. But he did get more talkative with her when the school year was ending. Momo and I told on him, but other than a conversation, it didn't help since he wasn't really doing anything but chatting. Mina thanked us but said it was nothing to be fed up about. Thankfully he toned it down after that and we hoped he wouldn't after school resumed. Guess not."

SHUT

Sana closed her locker and turned her body to you.

"Why her specifically?" you asked.

"Cause he thinks Mina's attractive," Sana answered, "but he's too dumb to realize that Mina doesn't want anything to do with him."

"Wow, well if he's been trying since then, she must very attractive." You stated as Sana rose a brow as your realized what you said out loud, "uh sorry, that sounded a bit weird."

Sana held in a giggle and smiled at your thought...then figured that you couldn't even know what Mina looked like, neither of the three.

She wondered if you'd been imagining what they looked like in your head at the moment, but not the time to think as she didn't want you to feel apologetic.

"Hehe, it's okay (YN), Mina is very pretty,"

You nodded...and then a thought came up...

"Do you and Momo have issues with him or anyone else too?"

"Not us, Reo seems to only go with Mina. Although his friend tries to hit on us before, he was actually smart and backed off." She trailed as you nodded.

"Yeah? Well then you and Momo must be very pretty as well," you stated, not wanting to make Mina the only one feeling like that as Sana smiled in a cute manner.