Enjoy

You went to breakfast with Ana and Shiemi . It was a nice almost normal day , no annoying people ( Ramona, Shura and Rin ) , no crazy demons on crack ( Fang , Mephisto , Amaimon and Satan ) and no fights .
You enjoyed your five seconds of peace before Amaimon broke in and rushed to his sweets . He was free to eat candy now !
At lunch today Rin cooked a chines meal . It was delicious ! Ramona of course had to comply that the pastas had no blood .
The meal went pretty good Fang was telling stories about how she meet Ana and you were surprised when you heard that Fang used to have an army of demons and she fought on Satan's side but soon joined Ana and surprisingly Ramona in the fight of their lives , an army of 270 angels a vampire and a demon versus 3000 demons and Satan . The God's side wen but a lot of angels died . Fang was so furious she broke the oath to serve Satan and killed him with her demon sword . She apparently died but came back from the past and continued to live in the future but that brought back Satan .
Yukio and his class were listening intently to what is about to happen in the future Rin and Shura tried to make Fang tell them about their future but no luck . The part that shocked you the most was when Fang told you you will be the angel of harmony and peace and that is why she invited you here . Satan was speechless and was looking down with... remorse ?!
After lunch everyone returned to their happy go lucky self apparently forgetting what was about to happen in the future .
Fang , Mephisto and Yukio went to the study hall , Satan was sleeping on a sofa and Amaimon was still enjoying his sweets . You went to the swimming pool . You , Konekomaru and Izumo were sun bathing and Rin , Ramona, Ana , Shiemi , Bon , Shima and Shura were swimming and playing in the water .
'Oi , tomato face don't you think Rin is hot ? '
You looked at the vampire queen who was drying herself on her floating cushion . She was wearing a blue swimming suit with little blue diamonds on it .
You looked at Rin who was spraying water on Bon with a nerf gun . He had red swimming trunks but most importantly a six pack ! You nodded blushing when you felt water surrounding you Ramona was spraying you with a nerf gun accidentally spraying Izumo too ! Everyone joined the fight and soon all of you were wet .
You went to your room to dry your hair and put on some clothes for the truth or dare game .
When finally the time for truth or dare game everyone met at the room a girl with short blonde-brown curly hair and big brown eyes , she was wearing a sleeveless brown dress with high brown boots and a witch hat .
'Hi I am Daria !' She said waving cheerfully at you .
The boy next to her was tall with black hair with green tips and deep yellow eyes . He had red scales on his arms and legs and some small ones on his face .
'Enter darlings ! 'Said Fang inviting us in . 'This people are Rares and Daria the two oc of daria12345678901234 and PANDAMONIA277 ! They sent them hear so they can tell you their truths or dares , Daria is a high class witch who learns at DWMA and Rares is a half dragon . '
You looked at Fang surprised but said nothing , she was crazy enough without having to question it.
Daria took her wand and made a cake .
'I could have done that without the wand !' said Rin teasingly.
'No you couldn't, take a bite and you'll see why !' she smirked .
Rin went to the white vanilla cake and took a bite . Instantly in his hand appeared a paper with a dare .
'Read it!'said Daria laughing her ass off already .
'It says Me and Bon have to sing bad romance to all the boys in the room!' said Rin blushing deep red . Bon was disagreeing at first but Fang started smiling like an insane killer so he went and started to sing:
Rin : Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance ( moving to Yukio )
Bon: (Sitting near Konekomaru) Rah rah ah-ah-ah!
Ro mah ro-mah-mah
Gaga oh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Rah rah ah-ah-ah!
Ro mah ro-mah-mah
Gaga ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance
Rin : ( leaning on Amaimon and Mephisto )
I want your ugly
I want your disease
I want your everything
As long as it's free
I want your love
Love-love-love
I want your love

I want your drama
The touch of your hand
I want your leather studded kiss in the sand
I want your love
Love-love-love, I want your love (Love-love-love, I want your love)

You know that I want you
And you know that I need you
I want it bad
Your bad romance

I want your love and
I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!)
I want your love and
All your lovers revenge
You and me could write a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-ooh! Oh-oh-ooh-oh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance

Rah rah ah-ah-ah!
Ro mah ro-mah-mah
Gaga ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance
Bon : ( Holding Shima )
I want your horror
I want your design
'Cause you're a criminal
As long as your mine
I want your love
Love-love-love
I want your love

I want your psycho, your vertigo shtick
Want you in my rear window
Baby you're sick, I want your love
Love-love-love, I want your love (Love-love-love, I want your love)

You know that I want you
And you know that I need you
I want it bad, bad romance

I want your love and
I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-ooh!)
I want your love and
All your lovers revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
Rin :(sitting on Satan's lap )
Walk, walk fashion baby, work it move that bitch crazy
Walk-walk fashion baby, work it move that bitch crazy
Walk-walk passion baby, work it I'm a free bitch baby

I want your love
And I want your revenge
I want your love
I don't wanna be friends

(J'veux ton amour et je veux ta revanche j'veux ton amour)
I don't wanna be friends, I don't wanna be friends
Want your bad romance (caught in a bad romance) want your bad romance

I want your love and
I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-ooh!)
I want your love and
All your lovers revenge
You and me could write a bad romance.
Bye the end all the girls were laughing ( Fang and Ramona had nosebleeds ) and the boys were looking at one another awkwardly.The next bite was for Konekomaru who was dared to hug Daria .
'Me next said Shima checking Daria over .' He took a bite and looked at he paper .
'What does it say ?' you asked after you saw how pale he is .
Ramona took the paper from his hands and looked at it chuckling . 'He has to stay in a room full of insects !' she finally said laughing like a maniac now.
Shima was draged by Shura to the other room who was filled with insects thanks to Daria's magic .
'The last bites are truths and they are for every boy ! Who would you date from the girls in this room?'
Rin : Shiemi
Yukio: Shura
Bon : Ana
Konekomaru : Izumo
Shima :( Yelling from the other room) Shiemi
Amaimon: Ramona
Mephisto: Fang
Satan : ...Daria...
'Ok , for today we are over but don't forget to send more truths or dares and Rares will ask his questions tomorrow .'
Rares nods and goes to his room to unpack because he will stay the night here . You hug Daria and watch her disappear leaving sparkles behind .
You and the others make your way to the dinner all laughing like idiots ;)