Birthday surprise

Next morning you meet Ramona at breakfast where the dirty-blood vampire was messing with Amaimon .
The day went normally, well as normal as possible you were happy to be near your favourite characters and your new wired friends . It was your birthday though and you were missing your old friends .
After lunch ( a great meal cooked by Rin and a horrible one cooked by Mephisto <Fang was the only one that enjoyed Mephisto's cooking >)you went to the truth or dare room waiting for Fang's entry.
When you got ther the lights were off .
'Huh?'you said as you turned on the lights .
'Surprise !' everyone yelled .
'Why didn't you tell us it's your birthday?'said Ana hugging you .
'BIRTHDAYS ARE REALLY IMPORTANT!'said Rin taking out of the huge fridge a huge chocolate birthday cake with two vanilla dolphins swimming in caramel sauce , written on the cake with cream were the words "(Y/N) Happy Birthday and Good Luck ".
'How do you know is my birthday?' you gasped surprised .
'My darling (Y/N) You are a guest at my manor of course I know when is your birthday !' Fang said her tail swinging with the music.
'If we had a birthday party of our own than you should have one too.'
You were surprised to hear this from Izumo herself .
Shura , Rin and Shima were throwing confetti on you while Ramona was on her floating cushion chuckling throwing sprinkles in your hair.
'Let's cut the cake!'said a very excited Amaimon who was eyeing the candys on the cake .( he still had his monotone face on).
'I love birthday parties!'said Shiemi who was dancing with Yukio .
You were dancing in group with Bon , a very drunk Shura and Konekomaru .
'(Y/N) why didn't you tell us it was your Birthday?'asked Konekomaru
'I didn't think it was so important...'you said looking at Shura who was making fun of Yukio's awkward dance.
'OF COURSE IT IS IMPORTANT!'
yelled Rin .
'Hate to say it but Rin is right...' said Bon .
After the party was over it was time for truths or dares .
'My darlings , we have new letters !' said Fang smiling while patting her rabbit 'Mad Hatter'.
She opens the letter and laughs like Undertaker(Black Butler).
'This is not good' said Ana cowering behind Satan who just woke up from his coma cursing for missing the party and waking up to a mini earthquake .
'This can only mean two things: one of us is going to be embarrassed or somebody dies ' said Ramona knowing all to well that insane laugh .
'Shit!'said both Rin and Bon in the same time looking at the neko hostess and the vampire Queen .
'Ok , everyone sit !' said Mephisto surprisingly trying to calm down the situation .
'Let's start!' said Fang after she calmed down .
'This is from PANDAMONIA277 : I dare : Mephisto to kiss Fang
Bon to confess his undying love for Rin
Amaimon don't eat sweets for 2 chapters
Shima and Ramona to play Seven Minutes in Haven .
I dare Satan to hug everyone
and finally a truth everyone if you needed to be another person from Blue Exorcist who would you be ?
Everyone paled .
'Shall we start little sister ?'said Mephisto smirking at Fang . Fang kissed Mephisto shyly blushing red as a tomato.
'Never thought Fang is ever going to look normal !' said Ramona .
'Never thought Mephisto is going to find a girlfriend!' said both Amaimon and Satan .
Ramona high fives Amaimon and Satan.
'~Bon~' said Izumo laughing 'Isn't it time to do something ! '
'Oh shut up !' Bon takes Rin by the hand and says'Rin my l-ugh-ove for you is undying '
Everyone starts laughing!
'Hahah! My little brother found a lover !'
'Take a look over there!'Said Rin laughing at Amaimon's face after he read the third dare .
'This is impossible!' said Amaimon crying like a baby after his cake was eaten by Rin.
Ramona jumped of her cushion dropping her pice of cake on Satan's head in the process .
'AHH! You BRAT !'
'This needs to be pictured! said Yukio and Konekomaru surprising everyone.
After Fang took care of Satan and sealed his power in hell . Shima and Ramona entered the drawer Ana took from her and your room .
You watched anxiously the outcome of the situation . After 8 minutes (Ramona complained that 7 it's not a symmetrical number and insisted on staying 8 minutes)
Shima got out with a purple eye and Ramona in her bra .(#.-) (=•=)
'Satan you have to be like Oprah and give hugs to everyone!' Said Fang sitting upside down on her chair playing with Mr Mad Hatter .
Satan gives Ana a forced hug , then he hugs Fang who gladly returns it (wired) , Ramona who kicks him in the manhood ,Rin and Amaimon who both were laughing at his face , Shura and Yukio and Mephisto had no emotion and of course the rest tried to run away !
'Finally the truth if you could be anybody else from Blue Exorcist who would you be ?
Rin : I would be Yukio
Yukio: * Scratching his neck sheepishly* I would be Mephisto his powers would be youse full...
Rin :I WOULD BE HIM AND NOT ME !!!
Ramona: I would be you Rin ;) So I could kick Satan's ass!
Shiemi: I would be Miss Kamiki
Izumo: I would hate to say it but I would be Shiemi
Bon :I would be Mr Okumura
Konekomaru:I would be you Bon
Shima : I would be Shura ( so i can have that big boobs)
Shura : I would be Amaimon, it is cool to eat so many sweets without having to deal with the aftermath .
Mephisto: I would be Fang but since you asked from our show I would be Rin since he has the flames of Satan
Amaimon : I would be Mephisto so I could mess with Rin every day.
Satan : I would be Rin because we have the same power .
Fang : I would be Mephisto, but you my dear (Y/N ) Who would you be ?
(Y/N): I would be (insert favourite character from Blue Exorcist)
Fang smiles and nods 'Good choice, now let's go and eat our dinner, it was a long day and I am tired Rin could you ...
DONT FORGET TO SEND TRUTH OR DARES TO US !!!
'Thank you Rin but I wanted to ask you if you could cook dinner...'
'Ohhh...'
'I will cook' said Ana as she rushed with you to the kitchen to prepare you your favourite meal ! After all it was still your birthday .

Truth or Dare Anime style Blue Exorcistजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें