Two letters

You woke up to see Rin and Shima trying to prank you and Ana . They were putting a bucket of water on the almost closed door so when you wake up the bucket of water will fall on your head .
You looked at Ana who was still sleeping . Rin and Shima were laughing like two idiots they were so you decided to tiptoe to the door and when they were about to live you caught their hands and pushed them through the door The water bucket fell and hit both Rin and Shima .
'Aw, dude we got caught !' Said Shima looking at you grinning like an idiot .
'Sorry (Y/N) ' said Rin scratching the back of his neck sheepishly ...
'It's ok !'you said smiling timidly .
'Then let's go to breakfast! ' said Ana who waked up after the bucket fell down .
You were greeted by Fang who was reading a book on her floating chair like throne and Ramona who was drinking blood from her all to known glass.
This time the food was cooked by Fang not Rin . The crazy neko hostess cooked something called Mamaliga with smantana . Even if it looked wired everyone enjoyed it Rin even asked Fang to teach him how to cook it .
After breakfast Yukio Shura and Rin went to the training ground Ramona got from hell knows where (Yukio has a very interesting theory , he thinks Ramona stole them from school but when he asked that, the dirty-blonde vampire would ignore him and continue drinking her glass of blood)
Amaimon was still crying like a baby because Fang confiscated all his sweets for 2 chapters, Konekomaru, Bon and Shima found the game room . Shiemi , you Kamiki and Ana where in the garden making flower crowns and Fang and Mephisto and Satan were reading some old Romanian books about dark magic in the library.
At lunch we eat Ciorba Diavolului who can be traduced as 'Devils Sup' Satan complaining that it was only tomato sup with rice and it shouldn't be named after him to which Fang and the other demons stuck their tongues out childishly .
Finally the Truth or dare time came and we all went to the special room.
Fang entered the room in her cat form and then in a puff of smoke she appeared on her floating chair with 2 letters between her fingers smiling like an insane killer that has done his job .
'My darlings shall we start ?' she said opening the first letter .
'Do we have a choice ?!'said Rin growling .
'No . So the first letter is from PANDAMONIA277 he says:
I dare : Yukio to Kiss Rin
Amaimon to play pocky with Fang
Izumo to play pocky with Bon
and a truth everyone needs to say who they love romantically (no one can say they love no one ) ;)
Rin : There's no way in hell i a-*Yukio kisses Rin*
Yukio : Might as well get over this
Shur : Somebody has a crush on his twin
Amaimon: Hahaha told you my little brother has a lover .
Ramona: I wouldn't laugh if I were you .
Amaimon pales when he sees his dare .
'I got the pocky sticks !' Shima smiled triumphantly .
'Why do you have pocky sticks at you ?' asked Konekomaru and Shiemi.
' You never know when a hot girl appears !' said Shima proudly.
You take the pocky and give it to Fang . She and Amaimon are playing Pocky awkwardly at the end Amaimon eating the last piece brushing his lips softly against Fang's .
AWKWARD MOMENT
'Okay we shall continue I will go back in time and make sure your computer brakes . ' Fang smiles at the camera .
'Not so bad but you are my brothers gilfriend ' he said making Fang blush .
'I am not playing that game with him ' screams Izumo
'Neither am I ' growls Bon
'I guess you want to fly outside the timeless darkness that will eat your soul' Says Fang grinning .
'Ok' said both of them as they play Pocky . Izumo breaks the stick in half before they can kiss .
'Now the truth ! I , being the angel of love declare that (Y/N) shall start . 'Said Ana smiling kindly at you .
(Y/N) : I love (insert favourite character) you said timidly .
Rin : I love Shura.
Yukio: I love Shiemi
Bon: I love Izumo
Shima : I love Ramona
Konekomaru: I love Ana
Izumo : I love ... Rin ...
Shiemi :I love Rin
Mephisto : I love Fang
Amaimon: Everyone is my Bitch
Satan : I love Yuri (T•T)
Fang : I love Mephisto
Ana : I love everyone (^•^)
Ramona: I love Rin and Shima
Fang erased everybody's memory about this truth because it wouldn't be so funny if all they do is see who gets who .
'Now the second letter is from daria12345678901234 she says:
I dare Yukio to read a fanfic where he "dates" Rin.
I dare Shura to sit on Amaimons lap
I dare Bon to hug Rin
and a truth everyone needs to say with what weapons you fight with (/-.-)
*Yukio reads fanfic * ' I would never do this to Nii-san !'
'Do what ?'
*Yukio closes forcefully the laptop*
'Nothing Nii-san'
Shura sits on Amaimon's lap .
'I hate you Da-hic-ria hic and you hic am-hic-aimon !'
* Bon hugs Rin *
'Oh , I didn't know you care 'said Rin smirking at Bons discomfort .
'Shut up !'growls Bon .
'My darlings it's time for an other truth !'
'We never did have an other truth today you crazy woman!' said Satan who was bored out of his mind .
Fangs takes a sip from her glass and starts to smile like Cheshire Cat : 'Maybe '
'She is crazy!' said Ramona spinning around on her floating cushion .
'Let's continue with the truth so we can go take dinner 'you said feeling a bit hungry.
'(Y/N) is right! ' supported Shiemi and Konekomaru .
Rin: I fight with my sword Kurikara
Yukio: I have my twin pistols
Bon : I recite verses from the Bible
Shima: I have K'rik a type of sword-stick
Konekomaru: I don't usually fight ...
Izumo:My two familiars of course .
Shiemi: I have nee
Mephisto: My umbrella!
Amaimon : My friend and may fists
Satan : The blue flames of course!
Ana : I have a bow and arrow
Ramona: My celestial silver sword
Fang : My hat and Mr Mad Hatter
Everyone: Huh ?
'That is a question for an other day now pleas Rin go cook the dinner and (Y/N) ...'
'I know:PLEASE SEND SOME TRUTH OR DARES TO US '
'I see tomato face learned to scream from Rin 'said Ramona chuckling on her floating cushion .'
'Let's go to dinner my darling
(Y/N) 'said Fang taking your hand and rushing out of the room before Ramona observers she placed a balloon full of paint on her cushion