Part 18: Inevitable meetup

Comincia dall'inizio

Orange: Sure.

Red: Let's hop to it then!

Yellow: Finally you're here. *Turns off his phone* I was tired of waiting, but hey, the schools got free WIFI.

Blue: *Runs back* I was peeing and now you're here!?

Green: Looks like it. Well, what about getting in?

Reed: *Smirks* Looks like E has brought some fine people here.

Chosen one: I am not one for talk but I'll entertain you for now.

Orange: Hey. Sorry about him he's just tired.

Roy: That's alright. But come on. Let's get to it then.

*In the secret ninja training area*

Orange: This place is pretty sweet.

Reed: First of all, let's introduce ourselves first. My name is Reed.

Roy: The names Roy.

Hibari: Hibari!

Asuka: Asuka!

Katsuragi: Katsuragi.

Ikaruga: Ikaruga.

Yagyū: Yagyū.

Orange: Orange.

Red: Red.

Blue: Blue.

Green: Green.

Yellow: Yellow.

Kiriya: Aren't those colors? 

Mr. Oinker: Oink.

Red: And he's Mr. Oinker.

Chosen one: I don't have a name but I go by the Chosen one.

Kiriya: What odd names.  

Reed: There are weirder names where we live.

Roy: Let's not bring those up.

Kiriya: So, tell us about something about you all.

Blue: Well, what do you want us to talk about?

Kiriya: Anything you feel comfortable telling.

Orange: So, we live in a computer.

Everyone: What?

Reed: Not the craziest thing I've ever heard of before.

Kiriya: Can you tell us something else?

Orange: Well, how about our specialties?

*Timestop*

E: Yeah, this was awkward for me to write too. I dunno what are they gonna talk about here so please bear with it. It'll be over soon enough

*Time resume*

Kiriya: I would like that.

Blue: Well, I am an expert archer, fighter, alchemist, cook and farmer. I am the cook of the gang and also the long ranged guy.

Green: I'm the builder of the group also the groups musician and an expert fighter overall. I am also the Omni-Battler 

Katsuragi: What's an Omni-Battler? 

Green: It's a person who fights with whatever they have and is good at whatever they're using.

Ikaruga: That must take a lot of skill.

Green: And it's also annoying I get the worst weapon ever. ALL the time.

Yellow: Well I am the smartest of the group. I am the one with the highest intellect quotient, the manager of all the electornics and I possess expert hand to hand and sword fighting combat. Also... drumming I guess. 

Red: I am an expert in both hand to hand and sword fighting. And I am also an animal tamer. Any animal I can tame it!

Orange: I have uh... A lot of stuff. Lemme go grab the wiki page. *Googles The Second coming* This is me. *Shows the picture*

Reed: *Looks at Orange and the wiki picture* Yeah... looks about right. And what in the- okay these are alot of moves and abilities.

Orange: Yeah, but I doubt I kept them cuz this is a whole new universe- *Gets a ping* What?

Voice message: Yo! E here and I just wanna tell you, yeah you're totally right! You don't have them so you just have your combat prowess and passives from your unawakened form. 

 Orange: Looks like I was right about that part.

Chosen one: Well I'm last so I'll tell you about my specialty. I am an expert fighter and I am the only one in the group that has supernatural abilities. I can fly, breath fire, shoot lasers and-

Roy: Yeah, yeah, all the other stuff in between. I get it.

Chosen one: By the looks of you aura you also have supernatural abilities it seems

Reed: We sure do. Well, why don't we get to know each other with a little match of ours? 

*A phone can be heard ringing in the background*

Kiriya: Who is this?

???: I think you remember me. I need those arts as fast as we can.

*Timestop*

E: This is what I meant by original scenarios. This is one of them. I'll let the rest play out for y'all.

*Time resume*

Kiriya: Girls,

Girls: What is it sensei!?

Kiriya: You will be sitting this mission out. You have training to do so Reed, Roy and the new ones will be doing it. *Hands Reed a scroll* Give this. The coordinates are on the back of the scroll. Never open it you hear me? 

Reed: *Smirks* No promises. Let's get some fun on guys.

Boys: *Stands up* Alright.

*The boys leave to deliver the scroll to the mysterious people*

Kiriya: Alright girls, it's time to train.

Girls: We got you sensei!

*Outside*

Yellow: Seems like the location is somewhere out side the city. 

Reed: It seems to be in a forest because it's a scroll and not an envelope. Or I am just not used to scrolls. Maybe it's also for an ally Shinobi clan. 

Red: Don't open it like our... Sensei? told us.

Roy: Fine then. Let's get there as fast as we can then.

Orange: Follow yellow, he's the one with directions.

Yellow: It's... this way! 

*Everyone Follows Yellow toward their location* 

-------To be continued...