Chapter 19- more secrets

Present time 

Abigail Taylor pov:

I was in the crown room sitting at the round table to find my family walking through the room. Edward and Carlos walked in and looked at me They did a double-take and looked at me, I smiled "Hi bro." They couldn't believe I was here. The children walked in Cody, Demi, Cain, and their parents. Cody smiled at me and came over to me. Sofia spoke with her sister holding a baby girl.  Sofia saw Edward and said, "Dad who is that?" He looked at everyone "Everyone, this is Abigail Taylor, she's my mother's daughter, so she's our half-sister." "Abi was raised with us but at some point when we were older some man came to take her from us, and dad allowed it, there was some secret and he gave in." 

I cried Edward and Carlos were standing with me "I miss mum." "Where is she ?" Carlos kept a tight face and Edward seemed to want to say something but he looked at Carlos, Carlos shook his head I looked at Carlos and said: "If your keeping secrets better not, she's my mother too." Carlos grunted and said "Your not royal your dad was some old bugger. " I looked at him "Either way I grew up with you here, with your dad and he treated me as such as a daughter, I appreciated it, I might have come from someone else but we shared a mother and I didn't even know my real father, so Your father became  mine too."  

Edward's children came up to me, smiling "Welcome." They hugged me. 

Henry pov: 

The children were now teenagers, there were said to be balls to help them in royal life and hope to find future husbands and wives. I was with Abigail sitting inside under the sky, "Tell me about the time after your dad took you from grandad." "Do you have brothers and sisters from your dad's side?"  "I don't know, he didn't say anything, But I met someone when I was younger when my real dad took me, his name was Jack Smith."  Emily looked at me and looked at a man that was holding the infant. 

House Of Taylorsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें