only one can remain

Start from the beginning

Jay: Hey, we're not here to fight. We're here to save a friend

Clouse: Don't be so petty, Master Jay 

He grabs Jay's nunchucks out of his bag

 Clouse: Everyone here has something to fight for

Jay: Chopsticks. I'm a big eater, heh

Jay gulps when he throws his nunchucks into the water

Garmadon: Lloyd, wait! If you get on that boat, you may never return

Lloyd: What are you doing here, Dad?

Garmadon: Master Chen is a dangerous man who should never be trusted. Whatever he promised you, do not believe him.

Clouse: Lord Garmadon. It's been a while. It's Sensei now, correct? I can't remember.

Garmadon: Clouse. I see Master Chen still has you running his errands.

Lloyd: I have to go, Dad. This is about Zane. It's about family. If we're ever going to be whole again, I have to get on that ship.

Clouse: Last call. Are you in, or out?

Garmadon: I can't stop you, son, but I can join you.

Clouse: Sorry, no more room in the ship.

Garmadon: No room?

He kicks a thug off the ship

Clouse: I stand corrected. There's room now.

Garmadon: Don't worry, I'm not here to compete. Only to look out for my interests.

Clouse: Let's ship out!

The ninja watches the other Masters display their powers.

Lloyd: You know him. You said his name's Clouse.

Garmadon: Don't be fooled by his attire. He is a Master of dark arts and Master Chen's number two.

Cole: Huh, I thought Master Chen's number two was an eggroll and fried rice.

Kai: Why haven't you or Wu ever told us there are others with powers like us?

Garmadon: Because there are some things we don't want you to know. You were led to believe you were special, yet you never questioned where your powers came from.

Jay: Uh, are you implying that I'm not special?

Garmadon: Everyone on this ship is a descendant of an original Elemental Master.

Lloyd: Elemental Master? Who were they?

Garmadon: They were the first Spinjitzu master's guardians, each endowed with an Elemental Power that has passed down through generations.

Kai: if that's true, then so is my sister Nya. But she can't do what I can.

Garmadon: Can't she? Power lies in all of you. It only needs to be awoken. The fighters here serve no master and have managed to unlock their own true potential. For instance, that pale man. A distant relative to the Master of light. Watch closely and you'll see how he's stayed hidden all these years.

Mr. Pale disappears. someone then runs by.

Garmadon: Then there's Griffin Turner. Grandson to the Master of speed.

Griffin: Hey, you can't lay a hand on me. I'm faster than fast. Swifter than swift.

he says as he runs around the boat

Jay: Uh, Master of Speed? Pfft. That's not an Element.

Garmadon: So asks the Master of Lightning.

Cole: Oh, snap, he got you there.