𝟷𝟽

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Y/n's pov

Sevika's been out for almost the whole day. I was fine with it something happened with Jinx and that enforcer Markus. I'm not sure what, but she had to be out for almost the whole day. I remained home in case she came back early and I had nothing else better to do anyway. I opened the door to my front door; I was heading to my greenhouse. When I opened it I revealed a visitor who as about to knock on my door.

"Good evening you must be Y/n", he greeted. It was a tall asian man with a golden jaw, a yellow jacket that hung loosely on his shoulders letting him show off his tattooed chest, tattoos across his forehead and on the left of his shaved head; There was hair hanging on the side of his right head.

"Do I know you", Y/n questioned. "No not yet", the man answered. "My name is Finn, I am good friends with Sevika", he explained. 'She never mentioned you", I said looking him up and down. "Neither has she, surely someone as beautiful as you should be mentioned", he chuckled dryly. "I surely will fuss at her next time we speak", he added. "Please do", I replied giving him a fake smile. "If you're looking for her she's not here", I stated. "I am actually here to speak with you", he replied. "May I come in", he questioned. "Not here in my green house", I answered closing my front door then leading him to the green house. 'Very well", he replied.

I lead him to my greenhouse. I opened the door and we stepped inside. "Close the door please", I said. The man closed the door behind him.

"I never got your name", I said turning the huge ceiling fan off. The blades slowly stopped spinning then turned to the side to close the opening in the ceiling.

"My name is Finn", he stated. "Hm nice name", I commented while watering my plants. "Thank you, from what all I heard about you I never took you for a gardener", he said. "We all have our surprises", I smiled. "Yes we do", he replied, his accent heavy. "One of them being Sevika having a girlfriend", he said. "She's a very scary lady didn't think anyone wold have the guys to form an out of work relation with her", he explained. "I like them scary" I chuckled dryly. He smiled at me and let out a small cough, using the back of his hand to cover his mouth.

"I don't bash on personal taste, my reason for visiting is I'm watching out for a friend", Finn explained walking away from the door to get closer to me; I was at the end of one of my tables.

"You're girlfriend works really hard to keep a tight ship and to keep it afloat", he said walking towards me, with his hands behind his back. "She's always out there making his little empire doesn't crumble like the others" he explained. "It just a shame she has to do all that", he added.

"Is Sevika saying it's a shame she has to do all that", I questioned. "No, but you and I think it is because we care for her benefits", he answered then began coughing afterwards. "If she is making the ship tight and afloat then naturally she should be the captain...but of course it's Silco and his right hand being Jinx", he continued. "The undercity will soon turn into chaos, but he is more worried and occupied by his mentally unstable child", he stated.

"Sevika doesn't want to be a leader", I said. "Are you proposing you should take his place", I questioned. "That is what I am proposing", he replied clearing his throat. "So why are you speaking with me then", I questioned moving away from my plants.

"Sevika refuse to see what I am trying to tell her", he answered getting closer. "So maybe you can pass the message and try to convince her", he said lifting my chin with his pointer finger.

"Knowing I can reach you may scare her enough to", he began, but began coughing harshly. Once his cough fit was over he began talking. "By knowing I can reach you and use you against her then she'll listen to what what", he trialed off. I could see the sweat on his face and chest. Finn soon fell to his knees. He tried grabbing onto the table, but his grip slipped so he went crashing onto the floor.

"Use me huh", I hummed leaning over him to check him out. Bumps were forming on his skin and his face was turning red. He was breathing harshly staring up at me in a daze.

"You really thought by coming to me your little plan would work", I scoffed walking around my table to fid the plane I was looking for. Once I did I plucked it out of the soil then walked dover to my small workbench.

"Sevika likes to think things over, that's what you're not understanding", I explained plucking the petals off the plant and into the saucepan in front of me. Finn laid on the ground suffering from the poisonous effects of breathing in my plant's fumes. From the symptoms he was showing I knew which plant medicine I should treat him with.

"We both know Silco is slipping and Jinx is as much as I love her, a ticking time bomb", I explained filling the saucepan up with water. I placed the lid on it then placed the saucepan ontop wire gauze. Below it was a burner, I turned it on setting it to a low flame. Once I was done I turned around and leaned against the table to watch Finn flail around on the floor.

"You're lucky I'm much more kinder than my love", I chuckled. "Although you are unlucky as well; I'm more easy to anger and won't hesitate to kill you for threatening me or Sevika", I explained. Finn was now scratching at his throat creating intertwining bright red like against his skin, some of them bled a bit from how hard he was clawing.

"You're portably wondering how I'm fine right now", I questioned. "Many know I was born in the deepest, darkest and wettest place of the undercity", I stated. "My family and I breathed in the most poisonous, mind fucking and tortuous plants while down there", I said. "It's a miracle I survived as a baby", I chuckled dryly.

Finn was now choking. His hands and body were covered in bright red bumps; some of those bumps were oozing out. His face got redder by the second.

"My parents left cause of these plants, their mind were so fucked by the fumes basically turning them into addicts for it hence why they left me on a whore house doorsteps", I scoffed. "During my youth I wanted to know what they left me", I said checking the water of saucepan. The water was bubbling. I turned the flame off and waited for it to cool down.

"So I breathed every single poisonous plants I could find", I said staring off into space. "Every one of them made me go to a place worst than my nightmares", I added. "Some made me piss myself, feel like I was choking, made me think I was dead and so many more", I explained. "Even so I came out alive in the end", I added taking the top of the sauce pan. I began adding some chemicals to it.

"That's when I came to a realization, my parents were just weak", I stated sticking the end of the needle into the medicine pot and began sucking the liquid up into the needle. One it was it I held the needle up and flicked at it a bit.

"Weak people just like you my dear friend", I chuckled walking over towards his body. He stared up at me through glossy eyes, foam at the side of his mouth. I squatted down beside him.

"What I'm trying to tell you is this..", I began hovering the needle over his eyes, the sharp end almost kissing it.

"...Do not fuck with me", I said in a cold tone. I moved the needle away from his eye and shoved it into his forearm. I injected the medicine inside. After a minute he jumped up gasping for air. He breathed rapidly searching the room. When he noticed me he shuffled away from. quickly. I smiled fondly at him.

"I won't mention this to Sevika I'm sure she'll deal with you in due time", I said. Finn quickly got onto his feet and pressed against the exit door. He looked for the door knob with his hand, his eyes remaining on me. Once he got the door open he quickly rushed out. I walked over toward the greenhouse door.

"The bumps will go away soon", I shouted out towards him then closed the door. Once I was sure he was gone I went back to tending to my babies.