𝟷𝟷

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Y/n's pov

Five years have passed now. The wrinkles on my face have became more noticable, but I was still considered beautiful to people and myself. A lot of things have changed actually. Silco is basically the ruler of the undercity, we go by the nation of Zaun now. The shimmer problem worsened with him in charge, but I never really cared for the issue anyway.

       The brothel has moved to a more secure place after everything. I still work there, but not a much as I used to. Babetta doesn't tolerate workers like that, but I was her daughter so she did in hopes I saw the dark side of Sevika and soon left her. I have been with Sevika for six years now, I have seen all her sides physically and morally and I still loved her just the same.

         Right now I was watching Sevika play power against some guys. She won so she threw her guards down onto the table and leaned back placing her hand on my thigh.

        "Rotten luck boys", she taunted then leaned back forward, moving her hand off my thigh, to collect her money. The men mumble some curses while standing up and leaving the table. She grabbed the cash and began counting them. "How much you got this time", I asked turning my body in the chair to face her. "Enough to buy more drinks", she answered placing the cash back onto the table. She took the cigarette out of her mouth to blow out some of the smoke.

        "Or more gardening supplies", I suggested. "Did;t you just buy some more plants", she questioned placing the cigarette back into her mouth. "My babies want more friends", I giggled. "Sometimes I think you love those plants more than me", she commented. "They are my kids of course", I joked. She rolled her eyes playfully. She grabbed me by the back of my neck then opened her mouth to flip the cigarette into her mouth. She slammed her lips onto mine for a quick kiss then piled away. The cigarette came out of her mouth still burning. She blew the smoke into my face then released my neck.

        "I don't know how you can do that", I chuckled scooting my chair closer towards her. "I tried teaching you", she replied relaxing against the chair opening her legs more now man spreading. "And I burned my tongue", I stated getting up to sit on top of her. She let out a hum her eyes glancing down at my chest. They lingered there for a good minute then she looked back at my face so I smiled at her.

         "Something wrong", I asked. "You're evil you know that", she replied. "No I didn't know that", I taunted my hands slipping up from her hips over her V line. My hands stopped onto her stomach that wasn't covered by her crop top. Sevika grabbed me by my wrist with both hands to stop me.

          "You know that gets a rise out of me", she said blowing out some smoke. "Oh? Didn't think you would be exhibitionist type", I joked. Before she could say anything a guy came up to our table.

          "Sevika were ready to transport the stuff up to topside", he said. "I'm coming", she replied causing the guy to walk away. "Guess you're leaving then", I sighed getting off her. "Just have to transport some stuff I'll be back", she replied taking the cigarette out of her mouth and shoved the end of the cigarette on the ashtray, then left the cigarette in it.

         "I'll head home then", I said. "Be careful please", I added. "When am I not", she replied. I didn't say anything just looked at her mechanical arm then back at her while making a face.

         "..I''ll be careful", she sighed grabbing my chin and leaned down to kiss me. I immediately began kissing her back. I could taste the nicotine like taste on her tongue quickly. She let out a sigh then broke the kiss.

         "Think you can make it home", she asked. "I know where my home is Sevika, see you later", I chuckled then headed for the last drop exit. I left the place bidding the guards goodbye on the way out then began heading home.