The Smut chapter We all wanted

A/N

yeah, this is very late but I've been too lazy to do anything but lay in bed for a month.

Anyways this is a world where both you and Camilo are alive and well and Mirabel isn't a murder, see aren't I so nice?(also modern times because yes)

This will probably be bad as this is one of the first smuts I've wrote where they really went somewhere. 

It was 3AM when I woke up to my phone ringing, I patted around on my night stand trying to find my phone, I finally picked it up and saw Camilo calling me, I swipe to answer.

"Y/n, Hi!I'm horny as fuck right now, wanna come over?"Straight to the point as always, my still muggled brain took a minute to process what he asked.

"Uh yeah, sure, be over soon."I end the call, I hopped into the shower to get ready, the cold water made my skin tingle but that didn't matter right now, I cleaned up and put a baggy band shirt and shorts on(totally not what I'm wearing right now-)Camilo's apartment was only a block from mine so I decided just to put on a jacket and walk, the city was quiet, a peaceful scene.

I went into the apartment building, went up the three floors and rang Camilo's door bell, there was a loud crash and a string of cussing, when Camilo opened the door he was just in his boxers, his toned chest out for anyone to see if they were awake, same with his very large erection in his boxers.

"I knocked over a box. Anyways come on it!"I went inside, took off my jacket and hung it on the coat rack, I also took off my sandals,"Come ooon!Your so slow!"He picks you up, a squeak escaped my mouth as he carried me to his bed, his whole room was yellow themed, he put me down on his bed, I had sunk a bit on the memory foam bed, comfy.

Camilo moved over top of you,"Gods your so pretty~"He pressed his lips against mine, the kiss started out lovingly but turned heated when he bit my bottom lip and pushed his tongue into my mouth, I broke away for air but Camilo seemed determination to take your breathe away,Camilo pulled away to take your clothes off of me, I had gotten a semi hard on from him just kissing me.

"Can I?"He looked up at me, it was a rule you two had made, to always ask before you do something, I nod.

Camilo's breath was hot on my dick, he kissed the tip and licked up and down the shaft, just that was enough for me to a full erection, Camilo started to suck, taking it slowly,I let out a faint moan, Camilo's mouth was warm and wet, he bobbed his head up and down as I moaned quietly, "Camilooo..."I moan,Camilo stopped and he sat up,"Wait, can we try out some of the toys I got?"Of course he stopped in the middle of a blow job because he wanted to experiment, I sigh.

"Fine but nothing too crazy okay?"Camilo nods and gets off the bed, he picked up a box and started to look through it.

"Okay, Okay, close your eyes."I closed you eyes, I felt Camilo move closer to me, he took my hands,"No peeking~"I couldn't see him but you knew he was smirking, I felt the fluff of handcuffs and the clink of the chains to know I've been chained,"Okay, you can open now!"Welp, I'm fucked, my hands rested over my stomach, and the handcuffs were pink because...yes, Camilo took off his boxers,"Don't worry Hun, I already prepared myself just for you~"He squirted lube onto my dick, I whined from the coldness,"Oh?Is it cold?It'll be warm pretty soon."He climbed back on top of me and he slowly lowed himself onto me,"A-Ah~Hun, your so big~"He smiled sedulously, fuck I hated that smile as it always got me hard, or more hard in this situation, he slowly took your full length of a full six inches with some struggle and a lot of moaning, as soon as Camilo started moving, I just wanted to go faster but I also didn't want to hurt him, still I moved my hips hoping to get him to move faster.

"Camilo please let me fuck you."I asked after a few minutes of Camilo going agonizingly slow, he was teasing me and I knew it but that didn't stop it from working.

"Aw, but you look so cute like this~"He traced your handcuffs, I glare at him,"Oh fine, but just because I want you to fuck me."He grabbed the key off the night stand and uncuffed me, I smiled and pushed him onto his back, I had his wrists pinned to the bed.

"I hope you weren't planning to do anything tomorrow because you're not going to be able to walk." Camilo's smile turned a bit nervous because he knew I wasn't joking, I kissed the corner of his mouth and then picked up his legs and lined myself up to his hole,"Hold on tight my sunflower~"Camilo's face turned red at the pet name, it was his favorite one, he held onto my shoulders as I thrusted into him,"Ah~!"Camilo's nails dig into your shoulders, I gave him a minute to adjust,"Are you ready Sunflower?"Camilo nods.

I started slow so I didn't hurt him but Camilo soon was begging you to go faster, I picked up the pace, the sound of skin hitting skin and Camilo's pleasureful moans filled the room, Camilo's nails leaving scratches on your back, I could tell he was close,"I'm going to cum-"I stopped thrusting, Camilo whined,"Y/nn!I was so close!"He complained.

"You woke me at three in the morning and put handcuffs on me, this is your punishment Sunflower~"I gave him the same annoying smirk he always gives me, Camilo tried to move his hips but I had a iron grip on him,"I'll let you finish you if answer him this."Camilo tried to glare at me but his heart wasn't in it,"Tell me who you belong to~"Camilo bit his lip, he would have to swallow his pride if he wanted to cum.

He muttered something under his breath,"What was that Sunflower?"

"YOU! I BELONG TO YOU Y/N!Please keep on moving!"I smiled, that was all I wanted to hear, I picked up the pace again and just when he was about to cum, I slammed into him, he cried out in pleasure as cum shot everywhere onto his chest and some onto mine, I soon came into him.

I flopped over next to him,"Ugh, I can't feel my legs..."I looked over him, his freckles looked like little stars in the dim light, his chocolaty curls seemed to spill around him like a strange halo.

I got up and went into the bathroom, I saw that he left scratch marks on my back, oh joy, I then  washed his cum off my chest with a damp washcloth, I tossed it into the hamper and grabbed a clean one, I cleaned Camilo as he dozed when I was done I curled up next to him, I noticed his wrists were slightly red from when I pinned him down, I moved him to rest on my chest, his head just on my collar bone, I stroked his warm frizzy curls and soon enough I was starting to fall asleep, I kissed his forehead,"Goodnight my Sunflower."You whispered before falling asleep.

Ya'll better have enjoyed that because I had to search some weird shit to write this

                                                           ~A gay hoe named Socks ~w~