~Meeting the Madrigals~2

"Throw your stuff down!Dinners at six, so then the rest of the family can meet you."It sounds like I'm his boyfriend and he's going to show me to his parents- ACK- BAD BRAIN!You blush intensely,"hey!No need to get all worried Y/n!They'll love you!"Camilo smiles and pats my arm,"Welp, more work to be done!The washroom is over there, go nuts Y/n, but don't destroy my room."Then he leaves.

You walked into the washroom, it was a white tiled and overall pretty normal washroom, you looked into the mirror, your hair was a ruffled mess, your clothes were dirty and wrinkled, you sigh hoping that Camilo didn't truly think that you were gross looking.

-after washing up-

You decided you weren't going to be putting your dirty clothes back on so you decided to borrow Camilo's clothes, they fix you really well, well the pants are a bit short but not uncomfortable, you walk out of the washroom to see Camilo waiting,"Nice shirt, I have one just like it."Your ears redden and Camilo laughs,"Come on, it's just about dinner time, hope your hungry!"Before I can answer, my stomach does for me,"You sound hungry!Either that or your stomach speaks hedgehog, and that was one serious statement in hedgehog."

"Haha, yeah, I haven't eaten today."Camilo gasped,"You oughta pile your plate high then Y/n!"He takes my hand and for a second my heart flutters,"Come on, I'll show you to the family."He smiles and takes me down to the dining room,"Ah Camilo!Oh?Who is this?"A woman with paler skin and what looks like brown-ish ginger hair,"His name is Y/n."You stared at the girl who said it. I vaguely remember her name being Pepi, the One who can summon high winds but being grumpy.

"Hi, um yeah my name is Y/n L/n, Camilo said I can stay here."Camilo gives his best puppy eyes,Isabel looks you up and down,"I vote he stays."She says, you shiver and suddenly feel uncomfortable with her staring at you.

The rest of the family mutters, some nod,"Why do you need to stay here Y/n?"The woman at the head of the table stands, she looked around seventy,"I don't have a lot of money and I can't afford anymore Hotels or inns, I'm still waiting for my family to get here which will be about a month from now,I promise I'll be a help."You plead.
The woman looks around at the family as if asking,"Alright, you may still until your family arrives Y/n."Everybody claps,"Welcome to the Madrigals Y/n!"You smiled brightly as they got you a chair to sit in next to Camilo.

Things are looking up for you...how long will that last?

Now you meet the family, hahaha!I'm so excited to write angst!!!
                                                 ~Sock Sock dude <3