~Cuddles<3~3

FLUFFY FLUFF TIME BOIISSSS-

All throughout the meal you kept on looking up to see, what's her name?Mirabel staring at you, everytime you returned the stared she'd turn away, leaving you utterly confused.

But the food, it was the best thing you had ever had in your life, it was as if all good memories were baked into the fluffy goodness after dinner, the plates cleared themselves leaving you in a bit a surprise before remembering that the house was magical, Camilo's Aunt, Julieta had asked if you wanted to help do the dishes, of course you said yes and Camilo joined you.

-In the kitchen-

"Did you notice Mirabel staring at me?"You asked wanting to get your nervous thoughts laid to rest, Camilo shrugs,"Everyone was staring, Heck I was was still staring, you look nice in my clothes-"His face turns red when he hears what he just said,"Well ya know, not like in a weird way of course!"I snort-laughed,"Heh, sorry for laughing, but yeah, I get what you mean."

We finished doing the dishes, we talked for a while, mostly about what we liked, you found out you both love theater and cats(And if you don't, you do now so suck it up)"Favorite cat go."You said, the dishes were done and put away but you both still stood in the kitchen, Camilo sitting on the counter and you leaning back on it.He thinks for a moment before saying,"Ragdoll, they're so fluffy!"I laugh and nod,"They are really cute!"
Camilo was about to say something till Mirabel walked in,"Heya Y/n!What are you up to?"She asks.
"Talking with Camilo?"You thought that was obvious, Mirabel's eye twitches,"How about I show you around the hou-"
"Uh, I was going to show Y/n around the house, he is my guest after all."Camilo cuts in, Mirabel nods stiffly and walks away,"Well that was weird."You comment,"That's Mirabel."Camilo yawns,"We oughta get ready for bed, come on, I'll let you borrow some pajamas."

-Camilo's room once agaaiiinnn-

You gotten changed and so did Camilo, he was wearing silky yellow pajama pants the only thing holding them up was a golden colored cord, and he wasn't wearing a shirt-

"Man Y/n do your ears get red!"Camilo laughed, you blushed and looked away, you are wearing plain white linen pajamas,"I don't have a extra so-"Camilo jumps onto his bed and pats the space next to him,"I know you want to~"He says in a cutesy teasing tone.You slightly chuckle and lay down next to him.
"Come on, give me a squeeze!"You hug him tight, and Camilo sighs contently,"This is nice, I like it, I like it alot."Your arms tighten around him, you both lay there for a while enjoying each others warmth,after about a hour you break the silence"You only met me today, why do you trust me so much Camilo?"You ask.
"You don't remember me Y/n?We went to school together."

Cat daddy Camilo uwu ✨

       ~Socks the grim reaper