~Last Goodbye~ 8

(Just a song I thought was neat.)

TW:ABUSE AND SLURS

You and Julieta cried over Camilo, you wondered how Pepa would react, poorly, you thought, her son is dead,"How did it happen?"Julieta asks,you knew Julieta wasn't going to believe her own daughter would have done this so you just shook your head and shrugged your shoulders.

"We need to tell my sister, she should know."You pick Camilo's lifeless body in your arms, the rain was lessing but it would never wash away the pain that had spread across these stones today, you and Julieta go back to the house, your clothes drenched and eyes red from crying, you were covered in Camilo's and your own blood.

The family was called downstairs, everyone stares at Camilo's bloody body, Antonio cries into Pepa's dress, rain poured around her as she and Felix cried, Isabel had a hand over her mouth as she muttered to Lusia, Lusia was trying to comfort Isabela but also trying not to cry herself, Alma hung her head low,"W-Where's Mirabel?"Bruno asks, thin lines of tears run down his face, you shrug sadly, you open your mouth to speak but blood trickles out from your throat ripping.

"We'll find her, half should go looking, and the other half should...prepare for Camilo's funeral..."She said choking back a sob, you bit back tears aswell, you got a accusing looks from the family and mainly Pepa, Lusia took Camilo's body from you,"I'll..."You point upstairs, Luisa nods and you leave.

~~~~~

I need to leave, all I've done is hurt this family... you thought as you stumbled into Camilo's room, the door was faintly glowing, why it wasn't fully dark you can't say, maybe even Casta was hoping for the best, that maybe he was still alive, you wanted to cry at the thought of it, you're body was so drop tired you fell sideways onto the floor just as memory ingolfs you.

~~~

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE NORMAL, F@GGOT?"Your father screams as he backhands you so hard it makes you fall, you cry in pain, he sners,"Honey!Please stop that's your son-"He slaps your mother across the face,"I have no son."He says dryly and he walks out the door slamming the door so hard it makes a painting fall and shatters on the floor, your nose was bleeding and lip cut open from your father's metal rings,"Y/n..."Your mother whispers, she sits down next to you and gently strokes your hair,"Let's get you to bed."She helps ten year old you up and leads you back to your room, she tucks you and kisses your forehead,"Mommy has to go somewhere for awhile, I'll be back..."She gave you one last hug and left, and never came back, but your father did....

~~~~~~~

When you finally woke up it was dark outside, around elven pm, you stare at the dried blood on your hands as you still up, it wasn't a dream, you stand and pick up your leather satchel, it was time to go but before you left, a single memory rows from the depths of your mind.

"Y/n!I've been looking everywhere for you!"Mirabel, who was ten, ran up to ten year old you, you were crying,"What's wrong Y/n?"She asked, you wiped your tears,"My mom said she'd be back but it's been too long, I don't know where she is."Mirabel pulled you into a tight hug,"I'm sorry Y/n she's not back yet, I'm sure she'll come back to you if not for anything else!"You smiled and hugged her back as you cried...

You blinked back the tears,"Y/n?Are you okay?"It was Mirabel,"No..."You whispered, your back was turned as you faced the window, you heard her walk closer till she hugs you from behind,"You'll be okay..."Tears fall down your face, a killer was hugging you,"No I won't..."You weakly push her away and go over to the window, it was a long drop, you stepped up onto the window still,"Y/n?What are you doing?"You turn and look at her,"Saying my last goodbye..."And you jump.

hehehe, still not the last chapter btw :))

                                     ~Evily Evil Socky man