Chapter 17. Battle For I Island

Start from the beginning

"Well then what's going on?" Said Melissa still in shock at how he was able to hack into the servers so easily.

"It seems some villains have taken all the heroes in the ball room hostage and are now in complete control of the whole island" said Izuku.

"Well can you do anything about it?" Asked Kirishima.

"No, the security system requires a key card access manually so I can't control it from here" said Izuku.

"My Papa has one and I have one as well" said Melissa.

"Well that makes our jobs even easier then, looks like we get to be heroes. Just be careful or the Hosu chief of police might start foaming at the mouth seeing that were about to use our quirks" said Izuku.

Sadistic Rat: I give you permission to kil- beat up the villains.

"Welp looks like we have permission from the rat himself" said Izuku.

"Midoriya I don't know how your able to get away with that... I heard that Endeavor called him that once and no one saw him for 4 weeks. After that and he was never the same and flinched at hearing Nezu's name" said Momo.

"So that's why my dad is so scared of the principal" said Todoroki "he did mention something about a creature Nezu owns called fluffy".

"Oh yeah... Fluffy... Once you get passed his massive Razer sharp teeth and claws he's basically a overgrown puppy... That can rip you in half.." said Izuku.

"WHAT KIND OF PET DOES NEZU OWN!!!".

At UA Nezu was cackling while feeding said pet.

"Look anyways let's get going so we can ge-" said Izuku before the elevator doors were pried open by Cogman.

"Forgive me master Midoriya but you forgot the rose you were to give to Mei" said Cogman handing it to him.

"Wait how did you get here? We're on the 100th floor" said Shinso.

"Well I took a nice walk and destroyed about 300 buckets with guns then climbed up the elevator shaft and made myself a spot of. Tea you sniveling dolt" said Cogman.

"Boss can I throw him down the elevator shaft" said Shinso pointing at him.

"Master Midoriya can I beat him to the point I can put him in a sardine can" said Cogman pointing at Shinso.

"No. Now get along we have to save the whole island and with you being here Cogman things will be even easier" said Izuku.

"Oh and what will I do? Make you tea and clean the place up?" Said Cogman with a glare.

"No we're gonna be fighting villains and I'll let you deal with them as long as you don't kill them".

"Why didn't you say so!" Said Cogman as he started to walk away to the stairs.

The others sweat dropped but followed the psychotic split personality robot.

_____

Everyone continued to climb up the building and as they did both Mei and Melissa were starting to get tired since they weren't use to this.

Izuku was used to running because of all his training which was mostly stamina training so he can work on his projects for longer periods of time.

As they kept climbing they eventually arrived to a massive metal wall blocking their path through the hall.

"So how will we get passed this?" Said Iida stroking his chin.

"Give me a couple minutes and I can hack into it" said Izuku.