"We understand sir"they bowed and yelled in chorus.

"Nana you are going to get married one day and become a mother.Is that how you plan on run your house.Please grow up"

"Sorry"

"Please clean my kitchen before anything else.I have to make dinner.I made you guys breakfast and the least you could have done is make use of the dishwasher.Guys should this happen one more time you are going back home"

Nana and Hansu nodded in understanding.Jungkook went to his room to rest a bit before he starts dinner preparations.

"These kids will be the death of me"he exhaled and the bathroom door opened and Taehyung emerged with a towel around his waist.

Jungkook sat up when he saw his husband"You are home?"

"Where were you.Are you just going to up and leave.Is that how it's going to be?"Taehyung asked

"Already exercising your rights on me as my husband.How can you scream at me as soon as I get home?"

"I was worried"

"Yet you never called"

"Where were you Jungkook?"Taehyung asked sternly

"I was at the hotel.It would raise questions if I stay here doing nothing.They shouldn't know that I'm not going to work.What will I possibly tell them"the omega reasoned

"Still you could have told me you were going out"

"I had planned this beforehand but I didn't get the opportunity to tell you about it.Last night you were tired and this morning you were dead to the world"

"I'm sorry.Tell me will you continue going there until they leave?"

"Yeah"

"Great.We will  get to spend the day together"

"Sir I'm not going to have fun.I was helping out in the kitchen.Tomorrow I have cakes to bake"

"How come you have never baked for your husband?"Taehyung asked half heartedly

"It's because he has never asked"

"I want you to bake a strawberry cake for me"

"How much are you willing to  offer.I don't do shit for free"

"Will see after I have tasted it"

"Fair enough.But tell me why did you let your little in-laws turn our home up side down"

"I was sleeping the whole day.I have no idea what was going on.You should let them feel at home okay"

"So I should let them do as they please.Am I a maid that is supposed to clean after them?"Jungkook asked

"Take it easy with them"

"Whatever.I'm going to make dinner for us.Tell me what you want to eat.I will make that for you"

"I can eat anything you make my love"

"Go and get dressed before I pounce on you"Jungkook said

"Like you ever would"

"You can never know.I'm not as innocent as you think I am Taehyung"

"Then show me"

"Please get out of my sight mister"Jungkook blushed furiously

After dinner Jungkook called for a family meeting.His siblings,his father and his husband were seated on the long couch while Jungkook was in front of them and blocking the view of the TV.