Dragon Ball GT : The Tuffle Utopia, A New Order (Part-1)

CHAPTER 65 : BEBI'S ULTIMATE WISH.

Dende Gives the Black Star Dragon Balls to Bebi to Restore his Home Planet Plant in order to Transfer the Humans (now Tuffles) to the Planet.

Bebi : Are these Dragon Balls strong enough to make my wish ?
Dende : Yes Tuffle Sama ! These Dragon Balls are stronger than the Earth Dragon Balls.

Bebi drops the Dragon Balls to the Ground.

Bebi : Come Forth Shenlong ! Grant me the Wish !!!

The Black Star Dragon Balls Glows and thus Shenron Arrised towards Bebi.

From a Distant Area, Buu Sees the Dragon.

Buu : Oh No ! Is it Dark now ?

Pan : The Dragon Balls !! This Dragon is from the Ones We Brought ?!!!!

Nooooo !!!

Mr.Satan : Shit !

Shenron : WHY HAVE YOU SUMMONED ME FORTH !!! SAY YOUR WISH...

Bebi : Shenron, My Planet Plant was Destroyed many Decades Ago

Bebi : Shenron, My Planet Plant was Destroyed many Decades Ago. I want you to restore them near the Earth's Orbit. Can you do it ?

Shenron : THEN SO BE THE WISH....

Shenron Grants the Wish for Bebi. After Granting the Wish, Shenron leaves. The Dragon Balls fly to space again.

Pan sees the Dragon Balls go away

Pan : We hardwork a lot to find the Dragon Balls and Return them back. No way Dende was Controlled too !!!

Mr.Satan : We have no Choice anymore. Goku San is Dead.... Vegeta San is being used by Bebi.... My Daughter Videl is also controlled by that Parasite..

Mr.Satan gets Angry.

Mr.Satan : i need to save my Daughter !!!

Pan : Let's go to the Capsule Corp. Maybe Trunks will be helping us.

Mr.Satan : That's Right !!! Since he came along with you, he might be normal too.

Pan, Satan and Buu decides to go to capsule corp to find Trunks.

Bebi looks at the Planet on top.

Bebi : Hahahaha !! Look at my Beautiful Planet. Now I'll create a New World Order for My Tuffles. We did it !!!

The other Four Saiyans along with Mr.Popo and Dende Smiles at Bebi

Bebi : Yehahahahahahahawaaaa !!