Seventeen

Ellie had completely and irrevocably ruined him for anyone else. The moment she'd grabbed him to stop him from leaving, and then proceeded to wrap her warm mouth around him, kept playing over and over in his head. It was an endless loop of sweet torture. Even now, with her lying beside him on the warm rug, her hand curled on his chest, above his heart. He couldn't stop thinking about her on her knees in front of him.

He had his pleasure and had also watched her swallow. That action had threatened to undo the slight measure of control he'd gained. He had swiftly pulled her down to the floor for a little bit of respite. He wasn't ashamed to say he needed time. If he wasn't careful, he'd have her beneath him, hot and needy. He knew he wouldn't be able to keep his calm then. Their coupling would be hard, fast and sinfully dirty. He didn't want that for their first time.

"I can't believe we wasted so much time, Parker." Ellie shifted, raising her head to lay above his hand.

He turned so he could watch her clearly, her face was so close to him, they were practically sharing breath. "What matters is that we're here now," he muttered.

She smiled and it lit up her entire face. Parker's heart twisted. Lying here with her was such a blessing. He'd wished so much for this day to come, now that he had it, he didn't want to blink for fear of it disappearing.

Everything with her felt different, yet familiar and oddly calming. He could smell Ellie's skin, the flowery smell of her shampoo, the smell of maple syrup that still clung to her from breakfast. He could also smell something more, something undeniably her. She was his best friend and now she was more. Now he knew Ellie, he knew the way her eyes rolled back in the throes of passion and the sounds she made, he knew how her hands tightened and fisted the rug when she was close. Now he knew things he'd never thought he would experience.

"I can't believe you didn't notice I was so into you," she laughed. "Especially that night at Jake's pool party. I spent hours looking for a bikini that would show the perfect amount of skin without it looking like I tried so hard."

Parker groaned, turning away from her. "You have no idea, Ellie. It took so much not to drag you into the pool and have my way with you."

"It didn't stop you from sending me back inside the house to get changed, you asshole."

Parker laughed at the memory. Ellie had looked obscenely hot, he'd almost lost it to a fit of jealousy when Jake hadn't stopped staring at her.

He turned, pulling Ellie closer and then above him. Her breasts flattened against his chest, her thighs spreading, one leg at each side of his. She was so small, but managed to fit perfectly around his frame. He knew having her above him, so close and so warm was a test in self control. He didn't mind, he held her tighter, content to just lie with her.

Ellie on the other hand wasn't so content. She moved, dragging her wet heat along his thigh as she tried to sit up. His arms fell from around her, framing her waist instead. She sat up, looking down at him with her eyes that were much darker than the warm brown he was used to.

Her fingers came down, cupping the hard length of him in her warm hands. "I want you, Parker. I don't think I can wait anymore."

"Condoms, I should grab the--"

Ellie interrupted him with a kiss, sucking his lower lip into her mouth. Parker groaned, grinding against her hand that had begun to move, gripping him where he was painfully erect. She squeezed gently as she moved her hand up, then down. He was pressed against her, so he could feel how she grew soaked from wanting him. She was getting aroused from the simple pleasure of touching him.

It would take just one movement to be buried balls deep in her, Parker thought. He held her waist, lifting her up and away from him. "I'll grab the condoms," he muttered, standing.