chapter 1

Arthur P.O.V

As I was laying down on the grass letting the wind blow on me. I only had the thought of how I let Sylvia die, she just wanted love and affection from me and now she was dead because of using her power to send me home. I grabbed the grass and let out a scream that echoed the entire forest.

"Test, test, hi Arthur," I heard a voice in my head say as I got up and looked around hoping that Sylvia was alive and hopefully alright, "If you're listening to this it means you know my true form."

I gave up when she said that because it meant it was only a pre-recorded message and meant she was dead, "I know that you are sad and probably blaming yourself but please don't, I chose to do that and you gave me something amazing and I thank you. But moving that aside I need to tell you what I have given you, if it is that stone it is extremely important so please keep it safe and second is I gave you my will and that is something that will change the world itself."

I listened well and I remembered the mark and how she gave my core something so that must've been her will, "I hope these will help you and I wish you luck... king grey."

I was shocked when she said my past name and that she knew it but I ignored it and got up. I took the stone and feather and wrapped it around and then put it in my pocket. I then looked around and saw where the hell I was. I was definitely in the kingdom of Elenoir and I had to find a way back to my family.

Jumping through tree while using mana rotation and seeing if I can find someone to take me home because I needed to see how my family is, they must been feeling terrible after losing a son that they loved but I didn't want them to worry anymore because my mother is having a baby and she needs to be as healthy both mentally and physically.

As I moved through the forest I then heard something so I went over to the sound and checked it out. I saw three guys that were around looking at something which seemed odd in my opinion and then I heard a scream come which was a cry for help.

I was clawing the tree and trying my best to suppress my anger and bloodlust. I followed them and made sure they didn't notice me which worked but along the way I gathered mana and was making a plan so I could take them out as quick as I could. While gathering mana I felt different, it was as if the mana was being gathered quicker than before and my vision was starting to change so I could see different particles in the air.

I brushed it aside and continued to gather mana and then it was the dead of night, no sound, I took an acorn and through it toward the dear hounds to which they started barking. One of them went to  them to hush them up with some meat but then I got down from the tree and used an old technique I made from my old world. I wrapped mana around my hard in a blade form and was rushing toward him as he slowly looked at my direction shocked to see me.

I slashed his neck cleanly to which he fell down and the wolves were eating his bodies and then after a while the other guy came to check on him to which he was shocked to find his friend mutilated. I quickly dealt with him and then I went under the carriage with making my presence hidden and then the other two came out.

They looked for the two dead slave traders but before they could make any moves I slashed one of them by the back of his knees which he fell and screamed but the other slave trader's reaction was quicker so he turned around and blocked the strike and he looked at me with a surprised look.

"Watch out, this kid is a mage!" Screamed the guy on the floor while the slave trader I was facing had a smirk and said, "well it seems  we found ourselves a big bag of gold."

He then seemed to gather mana in his hands and moved behind me faster than I could react. It seemed I needed to train my body so it can be as strong as I was when I was a king but I turned around and a kick greeted my stomach. I was pushed backwards to which I clutched my stomach and recovered, I threw my knife I stole from the slave trader but he caught it and he just smile in amusement.