I felt the feathery yet firm touch of his fingers as he held my chin and tilt my head so that I'm now looking directly in his eyes.

Me being the awkward nervous mess blurted the first thing that came to my head " Hi" it came out as a whisper.

Mason's lips curved upwards, his eyes shining with amusement as he replied back " Hi beautiful "

My heart skipped a beat as I bit my lips trying to prevent that silly smile and blush .

"You look as beautiful as ever " he added.

"You look h-handsome too" I stuttered. "Not that you don't look handsome all the time" I blabbered.

Mason chuckled at that before muttering a thank you and opening the front door. He placed his hand at my lower back as he closed the door behind us and the blush hit me back ten times worse.

He opened the car door for me like a true gentleman and went to his seat . Starting the car we hit the road , a calm music playing in the background

"Where are we going?" I asked , trying to start a conversation.

"Can't tell" Mason simply replied.

"Okayyy … am I dressed well for where we're going?" I asked .

Mason turned his eyes towards me and ran them down my body briefly before humming . He needs to stop making me flustered.

Twenty minutes later we reached our destination but I still couldn't tell what we were going to do since all I saw was trees.

As I was checking our surroundings Mason took the chance to exit the car and open my door , offering his hand to help me and I took it saying thanks in return.

We walked for a few seconds taking a turn that revealed a beautiful view. In front of me was a long dock that had lights on both sides of it giving a perfect sea view with a table and two chairs placed at the end of it. (Picture below).

"Wow" was the only thing that I could say

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Wow" was the only thing that I could say.

"Do you like it ?" Mason asked and I nodded immediately.

" I love it " and I truly did , with the sun setting in the background it was truly magical.

Mason gave me a light push motioning for me to start walking. He pulled my chair helping me to my seat making me feel like someone finally and truly cares about me.

We ate our dinner while chatting about some random stuff , a soft breeze brushing through my hair and pair of captivating eyes staring at me made it ten times better

"Thank you so much for this Mason " I said " I truly loved it and enjoyed tonight".

"You're welcome… Eliza" Mason replied.

"But why did you ask me on a date Mason? Me of all people and after all that happened " I asked.

"An abused weak betraying girl " I whispered, before standing up ,trying to hold back my tears, only to trip and fall backwards and splash right into the water.