13

Hey y'all I got a dumb idea

The next day it was already a weekend so Dad and all my brothers don't have any work today or tomorrow but they still have mafia work but they said that it can wait

I woke up and turned to my nightstand to grab my phone to check time.

6:30pm

well shit.

I groaned but got up and went to my bathroom. I took a shower with my vanilla body wash and shaved there.

I got out and wrapped myself with my black towel and went to the sink. I brushed my teeth and did my skincare and went to my closet.

Since we have nothing to do today I decided to go with something easy. I looked in my closet but I couldn't find anything perfect in there.

"Ugh, is it really that hard to pick a simple cozy outfit" I said with frustrated tone and I rolled my eyes and I then got an amazing plan.

I went out of my closet and to my door I opened and popped my head out of the doorframe and looked right and left and to see no one in the hallways.

Perfect.

Now I need to decide which one of my brothers' rooms I want to go to. Triplets nah Ezio I don't think so, Dominic I bet he only have sport clothes Niccolo and Vincenzo maybe.

Now only Riccardo and Alessio I don't really feel like go into dads room and get his clothes so I just decided to go to Riccardo's.

I went down the hallway to the dads room and turned around to see all the doors. I went to the third door across from what I guess is Alessio's door and went in that door I looked around to see no one but I still had to check.

"Ric?" No answer. "Riccardo you're here?" Still no answer, I went inside into his closet.

His closet of course was all black and I personally loved it. I checked through all of his clothes until I found a big white dress shirt.

Well obviously it is big dumbass-

Have you seen you're family they all are-

Ok just shut up-

I just shook my head and grabbed it and put it on. I looked very cute plus with my Nike socks I looked even cuter. I looked at the mirror and put my hair in a low bun. I smiled and went out of the room.

 I smiled and went out of the room