5

It is what it is

♕It is what it is♕

Ugh fuck my life

I was standing in the hallway of my new home and 4 boys were staring at me, I guess they were trying to read me?

Too bad you can't read me that good

"Guys you're kinda scaring her with your weird faces" Dad said and chuckled, they shook their heads and apologigly smiled which i returned.

"Alright, Ezio, could you show your sister her room please?" Riccardo said and the boy, whose name I now know is Ezio, nodded and grabbed my luggage and was about to take my bag but I shook my head and he just smiled.

Then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me upstairs. And I couldn't hold my laughter.

We were walking down the hallway in slow phase because he saw when I was going up the stairs I was walking very slowly and holding onto my stomach.

Anyways we walked in silence before Ezio broke it.

"So my name is Ezio, i'm your older brother" He chuckled and continued.

"You know it actually feels good not being the youngest anymore" He laughed. I guess he was the funny,goofy brother. I slightly chuckled and we finally were by my room.

"So rooms are in order, from the youngest to the oldest which is dad" He whispered the next part.

"Just dont tell dad i said he will literally murder me" He smiled and i returned after nodded.

"Your room is here, across from it is mine and next to you is Marcello's, your 8th oldest brother you saw him when we were downstairs." He finished and smiled. I smiled back and nodded.

So I turned the doorknob and came in and holy shit it was amazing.

It had dark walls which is my favorite color.

Anything dark is your favorite just like your soul.

A big King bed which I loved already, a desk and a chair, I turned my head to the right and I saw the door so I went there and the bathroom was also dark. Then I walked out and I saw a door on the other side. I went there and it was a walk-in-closet.

Wait,WHAT!!?