9

I hope you dance

For the couple of days were

For the couple of days were... let's say not very good.

Everytime i saw dad or one of my brothers, i would just normally pass them like they are not here. And everytime they wanted to talk I would just walk away or ignore them once again.

This routine also happened today, and Vincenzo (as the mama of this house) tried to talk to me in his soft voice, but I turned myself around on the bar chair, jumped off it and left the kitchen. Vincenzo called my name several times, but I kept walking, completely ignoring him.

I didn't feel like going up to my room so I decided to walk around the house. I walked around in the hallway that Dom showed me the other night.

I started to remember how Dom catched me when i lost my balance, how we laughed, how he showed me the music room where i played I-

Wait, NO Val get yourself out of the gutter now!

Ok, ok calm down your titties... oh that's right you don't have any.

You motherfucker, shut the fuck up bitch.

I mentally groaned, because I probably sound crazy or psycho.

But you are.

Just- shut up.

And then silence, about time bro. Anyways i started to walk by the doors and trying to memorize the doors that Dom showed me and what is inside.

I looked at one door i remembered this door it's a music room and then i looked across from music room it was gym that i was in with Dom when i was telling my family the truth-

God, stop feeling guilty.

I shook my head and then walked forward and looked at the left it was a library that Dom also mentioned but never showed, i opened the door and saw a big room with big white book closets with a big ass decorations.

I really liked this room but i didn't want read or anything today i need something else so i closed it and went to the room across from it and looked inside and i think it was where they keep all alcohol and it was also a little casino i mean i'm sorry not little massive one, also I need to remember this room.

I closed that door and went forward again and I saw that one door wasn't on the sides it was in the middle and of course my curious ass went closer and opened it and oh my gosh my jaw dropped to the floor.

A fucking dance studio!

I quickly went inside and it was all black, wooden black floor, big ass mirrors on every wall, two barres at the end of the room also black.

And i was really excited, when i was little i always liked to sing and dance as i said before singing or music is like my drug so is dancing. The way I dance takes me literally to another reality. Just give me airpods and it's like I won't be here anymore.