3

Aren't we all sinners?

"Hello Valerie, I'm Massimo, your father

"Hello Valerie, I'm Massimo, your father."

When i heard those words i looked up from the floor and saw two fucking giant men.

One was which i assume is my father was in black suit with eyes like mine and was about 6'2 if not higher, and the other one was just in long sleeve collared shirt with two buttons unbotton and i could see his tattoos, he was 6'4 for sure he had also the same eye color but little lighter.

The whole time while I was looking at them I finally said.

"Hello, I'm Valerie which you already knew of course" I sighed. And my father had a little smile and he spoke to me. "Valerie, this is your second eldest brother Riccardo."

I turned my head to the other guy. Now I know his name Riccardo. He also looked at me with a smile but a little bigger than fathers and I returned it.

I was again lost in my thoughts but then I remembered how my father said that Riccardo is my second eldest. "Wait you said he's s my second eldest brother, how many brothers do I have?"

They looked at each other and then my father spoke again "9 you have 9" He sighed but then smiled.

WHAT THE FUCK!!?

"What the fuck?" I said in shock with my mouth open.

"Hey language missy" Riccardo said to me with furrowed eyebrows as I mumbled "sorry".

As I was about to say something else but my father spoke again "So Valerie should we go, we have a plane waiting for us ok?" I didn't answer. I just nodded.

I said goodbye to Nancy and thanked her and then my father and brother left the police station.

When we came into the car I saw a beautiful black Lamborghini Urus. My eyes were sparkling like a thousand stars and then I heard a soft chuckle.

 "Oh mio Dio, abbiamo un altro Roberto " It was Riccardo he was talking in Italian

( Oh my gosh, we got another Roberto)