Prologo

Deception

Alpha Series 

Book # 12

A novel by xxakanexx

I love our married life

I LOVE our married life.

I love the fact that I get to hold my husband's hand in front of those people. I love that I get to be sweet with him, touch him and I even get to kiss him and he kisses me back every time. I love that we get to eat together, kahit na may ibang mga tao pa, I love that when we eat together, he is always attentive to me, he makes sure that I eat right, that I get to have the food that I want. I love that he makes me feel like I am the most important person to him at that moment, even though there are a lot of people with us.

I love our married life.

I gave out a sigh as I watch him on tv. He was giving out his speech. He's the youngest mayor in the history of our town. Hindi lang youngest, sobrang gwapo pa, sobrang bait, sobrang perfect ni Lemuel Angelo Arandia II.

I love that I get to be with him, that I can wrap my arm around his arm when we're out in public. I love that he gives me flowers, and other gifts, kahit na madalas alam kong secretary niya lang ang namili noon. For me, it's always the thought that always counts.

I love our married life. I love everything about it.

I am in love with Lemuel Angelo Arandia II.

I just wished that our married life is real because all the things we have now, it's deception.