He said as yoongi scoffed......

Yoongi: then put a full stop on them..... Just because they helped us to get out of our miseries that doesn't mean to let them do anything they want..... They are basically using us in front while they are doing all kinds of heinous works....... We can't step that low..... Taehyung started his family... Eventually we will all.... We can't have our children into this deep shit..... So, I am suggesting a plan for it..... Handover the ruling power to some political people and let's settle down in abroad......

Namjoon thought for it as he is right.....He can't let his child live in a slaughter house.....

Namjoon: ok.... Let's proceed it......

But little did they know someone is hearing everything through the microchip that is implanted under the table.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

They both woke up from their sleep in two different places..... Their heads are throbbing in pain as the painful memories of their past lifes are coming back...... They know who is the cause of this sudden death of them ......... After all, these two planned TXT  assassination..... But they fooled them and it's cost a lifetime problem.... But before they need to end them.....

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Author pov

The room atmosphere became glommy as from Aria's eyes the tears are falling constantly seeing the memory of this little girl who saw her all family's death..... He saw that devil face with other six man's who are unknowingly familiar to her.... She opened her eyes as she saw the girl is holding her tightly..... She is confused... She is confused to see herself in her memory...... Is this her past life??? She died like this...... But Ji won said she died in heart attack.... Then why Ji won lied to her ...... As the questions are floating in her head just then a pain rushed in her head making her jerk herself off from the bed ....... she is holding her head with her hands trying to hold herself.... The heavy breathing and continuously tears are falling as the each memory of her past life is colliding with each other.... It's too much for her to handle and she fall in the floor unconscious........

Seol-ah immediately goes towards her seeing her falling like this.... She started to shake her body trying to wake her up just then she saw a dark black hole that is getting larger and larger in every seonds ..... Seol-ah forgot everything around her now only focusing on the hole as if she is possessed by something..... From the hole, the tenecales are started to come as the each tentacles hold seol-ah hands slowly wrapping it on her body and started to drag her in the black hole.......As seol-ah is consumed by the dark black hole,  one of the tentacle hold Aria's feet and dragged her inside the hole as the door slammed open reavealing Hoseok and Jungkook till then the hole disappeared in thin air ..........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

I know this chapter is too short but it's necessary for it..... The next chapter will be long af.......

And how are you all?????? I am doing well.....

Proof is coming guys.... But I have exam on the release date...... I won't be able to join steam..... But I told my father if I can get into university you have to get me this album and you know what guys!!!!! He agreed!!!!!!! So, I will study hard so that I can get into university and also can get album.... This will be my first album of BTS I wanted to bought...... And for that, I am signing off from here for two months starting from tomorrow...... So, thank you so much for amazing support and help....... Keep me in prayers..... I will come sometime to relax myself.... But I won't be updating from tomorrow and all the remaining books will be hold and one new book will be coming soon...... It's solo book....so, guess who book is coming?????

I love you all..... Thank you once again.... And see you soon after two months..... I will come with album....... If Allah wanted........ Say " inshallah".......