⁰⁶ only chance

Start from the beginning

" That may be a challenge" Ratchet commented as Arabella agrees with her guardian.

" I gave him some healing potions but they take a while so yeah, my godfather is out of commission" Arabella said as well.

Raf starts typing on the laptop. " I can't get past the array's firewalls. They're too thick"

" You actually think you could keep the Decepticons out?" Ratchet questioned Raf .

" Maybe, if I could get in" Raf answered which Jack walks towards him. " W-wait, Raf, what if we could get you all the way in? Like 'inside-the-building' in?" he asked, Raf nods his head to his idea.

" I could log into their intern network on the other side of the firewall." Raf said as Optimus shot down the idea. " The risk is too great, the Decepticons would be there. Perhaps even on sight"

" Optimus! We can't stand here and do nothing. All I'm asking you is to put faith in us that we can succeed in this" Arabella voiced out, as Jack backed her up. " Optimus, with all due respect, you said it yourself, this is bigger than the safety of three humans." Jack said.

" Yeah, if we let the 'Cons win, we are fragged, along with everyone else on our planet" Miko added as Optimus asked Raf for his opinion.

" I wanna give it a shot" Raf confident said.

Optimus agreed as Ratchet sets up the ground bridge to Texas. As Arabella was about to enter, Ratchet spoke which surprised her. " You're one of the only humans I tolerate so come back safely" he muttered but Arabella caught onto his words.

" I promise I'll bring everyone safe and stop the Decepticons as well" she promised as everyone entered the vortex.

Jumping out of the ground bridge, Jack, Miko and Raf groan in discomfort beside Arabella. " That would take some getting used to, how come your not affected?" Jack asked her which she shrugged.

" As I said before, apparition is a lot worse. It feels like being forced through a very tight rubber tube" she explained as the kids imagine themselves in the scenario which they shuddered. They spot the building and head towards the door, Jack tries to open the door but doesn't budge.

"It's locked" Jack said as Arabella pulls out her wand and tapped on the door handle which opens. " Magic. Why am I still surprised?" Jack mumbles as Arabella smirks and playfully rolls her eyes.

They managed to find the control rooms, " I'm in. And so are the Decepticons" Raf said. Arabella held her wand tightly as she keeps her guard up.

" Schematics. With the same alien math we saw on their ship. But this time, I can download it" Raf said as he hacks into the database.

" They're locked on to Cybertron, but not for long" Raf begins to take over the controls unaware of Soundwave watching them, Arabella spots a security camera which slightly turns to them. Arabella shoots a spell that disables the camera, leaving a slightly surprised Soundwave.

" The dishes are heading back towards Cybertron. I won't let them do that again" Raf explained. " What happens when the 'Cons realize they are been punk?" Jack ask.

" It's only virtual combat, you know, like online gaming" Raf explains as Miko comments. " Yeah, Jack, what are the 'Cons gonna d-" Arabella sees robotic tentacles behind them. " WHAT OUT!" she screamed as Jack and Miko were grabbed.

" relashio " Arabella shouts as the tentacle forcibly releases Miko and Jack as she continues to shoot stunning spells at it. " Raf, it may be a good time to do something now!" she yells.

" I won't let them lock on again" Raf says as he managed to download the information in the USB but a tentacle tries to strike him down but stops as it slithers back away from the kids.