A cute Death Reaper!

Start from the beginning

Nezu: ....

Hound Dog: WAIT! I have one last question!

Me: Since I am feeling generous today, ask me anything.

Hound Dog: Why did you become Usagi?

Ohh is that my villain name?

A bunny name with this quirk?

Am I dumb?

I mean I knew my naming sense is bad but still....

Me: Did you know that I was bron quirkless?

Wait... How did I even get the quirk then?

Don't tell me AfO!!!!

The moment I said that I could hear them all gasp. It was really some information no one knew about me. This was also the reason no one could find out who Usagi really was since the quirk I had never belonged to me before Dabi gifted it to me.

Nezu: All for One?

Dabi: Nope. It was me who gave him that quirk.

Wait what?

Am I and you a thing or something?

Why you look at me like that?

HUH?

I am not.a damn chicken to eat!

Now thinking about it.. why the heck did you even carry me like that?

Me: With the help of AfO. Yes.

So it still was AfO... Well I knew his skills are superb!

Nezu: ....

Mid: WHY?!

Me: Don't you know how quirkless kids were treated? Besides I have a history with Kacchan!

True that.

I could have become a villain easily.

He just got lucky that I believe in myself and still have to courage to pursue my dreams!

Midnight: Kacchan?

Me: Ohh Bakugo Katsuki. We were long lost best friends and he was my bully who nearly killed me a couple of times. Hey RG you were wondering about the scars I had... well they are all from Bakugo.

RG: Oh my god.....

Me: I never found help from heroes even when I asked for it... So I decided to pay them all back! Now enough with the chit-chat! Dabi and me have an appointment and there are surely pros on the way here!

Yup.... this could have been easy reality.

It was at that time that me and Dabi started to turn the whole place into a place of hellfire a true purgatory. Let's say we didn't had much intention to fight them since they were pro's but Aizawa still came at me and I just put my wings away and dodged.

He was a good sensei and I could tell he wanted to capture me and not kill me with each and every move he made. Too bad I just wanted to end this and so I started to adjust the tempo of our fight to his and then all of the sudden changed it throwing him off balance and then used my dagger to stab him. This was all because I really liked him.

Me: I really liked you... You know out of all heroes that is.

Aizawa: *cough* then turn...

Me: No... There is no path for me to walk in the light ever again. I belong to the undergound now.

NOOOOO!!!!

AIZAWA!!!!!

Gosh he is one of my fav!

AHHH!!!!

Why!

Why did he had to be in the same room?!

This is soo mean!

While I watched the light of Aizawa's eyes vanish I could feel the room temperature heat up and it wasn't surprising to see Midnight burn faster than the others. Her quirk the mist was kinda falmable. Then there was Nezu as well as HD with his fur, and Lunch Rush as well as Power Loader that had metal on them. They all ended first as well as RG who was too old for this and only was throwing against the wall by Dabi.

... how dumb are UA teachers?

I thought they knew their own powers!

Now then I could see Snipe getting ready to shot and I was immediately around his throat thanks to small room there way in. Besides I was also fast without my wings. Even the fastest hero could have been jealous about my speed.

I knocked Snipe out while Dabi burned Vlad King down until he wasn't recogniseable anymore. Now there was just one person left and that was Mic.

Me: Mic-sensei! I will make this quirk and painless for you.

Mic: YOU MONSTER!

Me: OHH PLEASE! I AM A DEMON BUNNY!

Pfff.... gosh am I a mood!

Besides I am scary.....

Welp that the reason why I never exploded till now.

Hah... they are just lucky I never decided to do a thing against them... especially Kacchan.

Just like that I threw my dagger at his heart and knocked him out. He was done like the rest of the heroes that were now laying on the ground.

Dabi: Want me to get the dagger out?

Me: Nah! Let them know I was here.

Dabi: Cool!

Me: Can you call Kurogiri?

Dabi: Already done that.

Kurogiri: And I already transported All Might to the base.

The moment we heard the warp portal behind us we turned around. He really was sometimes like a ghost. Coming and going like that was his special ability and he enjoyed it too.

Me: Well then let's call it a day.

Dabi: Say what's there for a midnight snack?

Kurogiri: No snacks for you guys!

Me: AWW WHY!!!

Dabi: No wine?

Kurogiri: You know my rules!

Me: But it should be around morning soon!

Kurogiri: Yeah and you gyus have still about 5 hours till breakfast.

Dabi: Well looks like I need to eat something else then! Don't you even think of sleeping phoenix!

Me: *Sigh* Never planed too! Can we at least get some champagne?

Kurogiri: I'll leave a small bottle of it in your guys room.

I was never more thankfull that everything went black then now... I really didn't need to see what would happen between me and that burned chicken nugget. This was enough for me. Once the door appeared in front of me, I immediately turned around and went to the one door I skipped right nect to the one I went through previously.