삼십이(32): Watch

Start from the beginning

"I'm glad you liked my gift." I pulled her body closer to me, making her lie on top of me.

She was surprised with my sudden behaviour, but she didn't ask or push me away. She just let me hug her.

"You can tell me the truth if you don't really like it." I said in a low voice, almost in a whisper.

"It doesn't matter if your gift is expensive or not; what matters is that you made an effort to buy me a gift even though you don't have a lot of money." She kissed my hair and tucked her head under my chin.

"You are so adorable, Nini." I rubbed her back.

"You are too, Lili." She said this with shyness evident in her tone.

I hugged her tightly. I can't get over her cuteness. She is so cute, adorable, cuddly, and warm.

"L-lili, you're crushing my body." She said while tapping my arm.

I let go of her and said, "Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's fine, go back hugging me again." She put my arms around her. "Lili, you love cute over sexy, right?"

"What?" I looked down at her.

She looked up at me, looking like a cute kitty.

"You never get swayed by my sexiness, but when I'm being cute, you look like you are about to give everything to me and you are totally swayed by it."

I cupped her face and squeezed her mandu cheeks.

"Not really, I think your cuteness is the only thing that can really affect me since you look exactly like my kitten."

"You have a cat?" I nodded.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and showed her the photos of my five fur babies.

"They look cute, right?" I asked her, earning a no from her.

"I'm much cuter than those cats of yours." She snatched my phone and turned it off. 

"They are cute too." I stated, which made her frown.

"No, the only thing that should be cute in your eyes is me, your wife, and no one else." She sat on my abdomen, crossing her arms across her chest.

Her cheeks are puffing, making her more adorable. She looked like a kitten that was sulking because her owner didn't pet her.

"You know that you are fighting against cats." I said, earning an eyeroll from her. "What's with the sudden attitude, Nini?"

"I'm jealous. You're complimenting others after doing that to me." She admitted

I sat up, making her sit in my lap. She straddled me and I wrapped my arms around her waist.