Part VII

"Revenge sounds so mean, that's why I prefer to call it Returning the Favor"

"What? What is going on?" Dadi hurried forward. By now everyone was gathered around them

"Nothing, I can't handle. Dadi please leave. You need to take a rest; you have a BP problem. You were not feeling well since this afternoon." Vansh tried to make her go but in the meanwhile, Ishani attacked Aahana again

"Don't you understand, leave this home now" Ishani took hold of her hand and started dragging her towards the exit.

Aahana was very unsteady on her feet, she looked drunk regardless of that she shook Ishani and pushed her hard.

Vansh ran towards Ishani to steady her but Aangre beat him to it.

Ishani looked at Aangre and then Sunny. Aangre moved away from her as if her touch burned him and stood straight looking at his boss for further instructions.

"Aahana" Vansh screamed "Ishani is pregnant"

"Oh, she won't understand this language Bhai. How dare you!" Ishani marched towards her again but this time Aahana was ready and she took hold of Ishani's hair. Ishani screamed loudly. Both started fighting aggressively, hitting each other pulling hairs.

Aangre looked horrified at his boss. Even Vansh looked shocked.

Aaryan, moved towards them but again moved back to his original place thinking 'let's not add more injuries to my face'

Finally, it was Riddhima who broke the silence.

"Great two days back we got to see dogfight" referring to Vansh and Aaryan's fight "and today it's a catfight." Everyone looked at her shocked "Maybe we should take votes on which one is more entertaining. So, we can arrange a repeat telecast"

Vansh threw a glare her way and ordered Aangre to help him. With many efforts, Vansh dragged Ishani away from Aahana. While Aangre kept a tight hold on Aahana.

"That is enough" Vansh roared "No Ishani stop, you will harm the child"

Vansh warned, "Now explain exactly what happened?"

Ishani turned to him "Bhai, Me and Sunny were going to go for candlelight dinner, but when he did not return to our room, I searched for him and I heard his voice coming from the room. I entered the room. It was dark. I switched on the light and saw them on the bed. She was kissing my Sunny"