(Part 15)~The Return To The Ocean

Red and her dearest Robin walked through the dark, stone cave. What lay ahead, they didn't know. All that could be heard was the sound of their light footsteps on concrete and the light breaths they took in to cover the awkward moments of silence between them. The night fell and the stars rose. The air became colder every second. So cold that they could see their own breaths. Robin turned to look at Red. To look into her brown eyes but it was hard the see with the pearls as the only light. He could see the goosebumps forming on her tan but porcelain clear skin. Cold still struck her through her thick red cloak.
Robin could feel his heart about to explode. He believed he had fallen for Red. So hard that he hoped she would feel the same way.
He was still trying to confirm if he actually was starting to love her. His mind confused him. He tried to notice signs of how she acted or things she would say. But their travel together. He felt like it made him love her. He saved her when she was scared most. She kissed him, even if it was just to escape being captured by his father.
In the second he realised he was crazy about Red. He grabbed her hand. His fingers intwined with hers. She was shocked by the sudden movement. She stopped in her tracks on the cold ground and looked at her hand. Seeing Robins holding onto it. She looked at Robin, with eyes so loving he had to try to resist kissing her.
She turned away and smiled at the ground as they continued to find a way out of the dark tunnel.
'She must like me' Robin thought to himself 'I hope she does'.

Red was freezing. She just wanted to cuddle with Robin for warmth. Knowing that in his arms, she would be safe. Robin didn't want anything awkward. He was trying to think of something to say to break the silence. He wanted to say how he had already seen her before. So he tried to.
"Um...Kara....Red...uhhh"

She looked at him with a smile. She found his shyness cute. Her eyes. To Robin, her eyes were like a fire of love. The thought of that just kept him warm.
"Go ahead Robin...there's no need to be shy"
Her words just made him melt. She didn't care that he was nervous. She found it cute and it made her smile. Robin let out a nervous laugh and tried to continue to talk.
"Um...well I know we've kinda...met before"
His eyes showed fear, not knowing if he said the right thing. That it probably seemed creepy.
"How????" Confusion ruling over her mind. How could they have met before. She didn't remember him until he attacked the carriage.

"Umm..."
He didn't know if he should tell her or not. He didn't want to freak her out.

"One night...back at your home in London...my fathers men wanted to break in and they did...your were at your piano...and oh my gosh!...you looked beautiful...the moonlight shining on you through the window...the way you were singing..."

Reds face lit up like a flashlight. She couldn't stop smiling at this point.
She tripped on a rock and almost landed face first on stone cold rock. But Robin caught her. He pulled her back until she stood upright. He used too much force to bring her back up that she was face to face with him. She looked lovingly into his brown eyes. Then down at his lips. He did the same. She rest her hands on his cheeks. He wrapped his arms around her waist. Pulling her a tiny bit closer. Her lips collided with his. The touch of his warm lips against hers. The feel of their tongues touching with every kiss. Red felt herself going weak. She wanted to moan from how good the kiss felt but she didn't. They pulled away after a good 2 minutes. She looked into his eyes. Just wanting to give him more. In between their quick breaths. Red stopped. She heard something. She sound of crashing. Waves...
They must be close to the ocean.
"Robin...I hear the sea...quick!"