Chapter 3

After the chapter ended, Sheryl decided to pause the screen as she glanced at TBOAH characters.

"Hey, guys! I'll just skip some scenes again since things are progressing quite slowly."

Sheryl told them as she pressed the remote.

<The scene shown immediately changed.>

[Cale held a bag that was twice the size of yesterday's bag as he headed back up to the top of the slums. The two siblings were there to greet him once again.]

"If I hadn't known what he was trying to do, I would have thought he was a lunatic."

Rei Stecker mutters. He is sure that if he ever personally saw someone doing that, he would be really weirded out. Only a madman would do that.

"Why does he continue to use an ordinary bag instead of spatial pocket bag? Surely he is able to purchase it with his wealth. So why isn't he using it except for buying some bread?"

Vice Captain Hilsman questioned KRS!Cale's actions. Despite Young Master Cale being known as a trash, KRS!Cale should know that he is still a Henituse. Everyone knows that the Henituse household has always been known for its wealth.

Even though he felt quite iffy of the situation, he does have to admit that KRS!Cale is now part of that Henituse household. There is nothing he, or anyone for that matter, can do about it.

By now, the Henituse family has fully adjusted to the situation. Though they are still a little wary of what Kim Rok Soo might do, it's not really their problem to worry about. After all, the transmigration happened in that universe, not theirs. Whether they like it or not, there is nothing they can do to stop it.

Besides, it's not their Cale that has been replaced. So everything should be fine, right? Right?

[The children kept their mouth shut as they looked toward Cale. Cale smiled as he took out two small bags and pushed them toward the children.

"Take it."

The young girl slowly approached him. Cale frowned as he watched the girl with coarse grey hair approach him. She had a hand on her side as she limped over to him.]

"Tsk."

Venion is really annoyed right now. First, they had to watch some guy who replaced the stupid trash and now some disgusting beggars. How ridiculous!

'How dare that woman make us waste time on stupid things that is unbefitting of a noble like me!'

This was Venion's thoughts as he glared at Sheryl.

Seeing his reaction, made Sheryl unleash a mocking smirk.

'Hah! He is more stupid than I thought. Quite befitting of a cannon folder who only appear for a few chapters before being forgotten. What a loser.'

["Hey."

Cale pushed the two bags toward the young boy.

"You come here and take it."

The young boy quickly rushed over and snatched the bags before quickly running back. Compared to Cale's bright red hair, the boy had coarse dark red hair that shook as he ran.

Cale then turned around and headed toward the man-eating tree.

"Wow."

"It's not bread. It's meat and cake."