Side Story: You Should Have Done Your Chores

Sheryl's POV:

'The TBOAH Characters won't cause any trouble after I left them, right? Yeah, they probably won't. After all, most of them are mature adults.'

This was my thought as I left my cinema in a hurry.

My mom has a strong will and personality and is pretty strict with disciple. That's why you should never ever make her angry. She will not hesitate to smack me and my brother with her chancla, if she found out we haven't done our chores yet.

'Well, as long as she doesn't find out about it then we are safe.'

Suddenly, my phone started vibrating as it receives a call, so I answered it. I was expecting to hear the voice of her beloved annoying brother. However, I soon regret my decision after hearing a woman's voice.

"Sweetie, why aren't you at home yet?"

Although the speaker has a soft voice, it made my hair stand on end. Why, you ask. Well, that is because the woman that called me is her mother! Oh, shoot!

"Don't worry, mom. I am almost home."

I replied using a very respectful tone in order to prevent further annoying my mom.

When I arrived near our house, my mother was already waiting for me with a gentle smile on her face but her eyes were cold.

I gulped in fear, knowing that me and my brother would soon get a taste of the almighty chancla.

My mother has a dark brown hair with a flower crown on top and pale green eyes. She is wearing a white and green dress, white stockings, flower leglet, and green and white shoes.

If I could, I would have probably smack the head of my past self for being irresponsible. But, oh well, there is nothing I can do about it now that I am caught.

I can only resign myself to fate as we both enter the house.

'Fuck. I'm going to die, aren't I?'

Can we all give Sheryl an "F" in the comments.

Sheryl be like:

Anyway, the moral of the story is to always do your chores or else you're going to get your ass whooped by your mom or dad.

This meme is not mine, found it in Pinterest.

*****

Author's Notes: Sorry, it's not a chapter. I honestly don't know why I wrote this, but hope you enjoy it. Next chapter probably uploaded next week.