Chapter 1

Before Sheryl could turn on the projector to start the reaction, she remembered to tell them what she should have told them from the start.

"Oh, right! Time also works differently in this room or dimension. So one year here is equal to one day in your world. So you don't have to worry about things that could have happened during your absence."

Sheryl now finds herself feeling embarrassed about forgetting something so important. If the higher-ups knew about this, she's sure that she would receive a two-hour lecture and a lot scolding about how important her job is and that she needs to take her job more seriously.

"Oh. Is that so?"

A red haired man wearing a white mask smirked as he found this situation quite helpful to him. He was currently planning his next move when he and some of his followers got teleported into this room. Though he was annoyed at first, he discovered that this would be helpful to achieve his goal. So there he is currently blending in the crowd with his followers to gather information. He was also a bit curious about the said transmigrator.

After hearing Sheryl's explanation, many sighs of relief were heard inside the cinema.

*Clap* *Clap*

Sheryl started clapping as notebooks and pens started appearing one by one in their laps.

Sheryl decided to explain the purpose of the notebook and pen, although she doesn't need to, after seeing their confuse faces.

"Why are you looking at me like that? These are for notes obviously."

Realization soon filled their faces as they use the objects given to them.

"We truly have wasted a lot of time. So let us finally start with the reaction!"

<The projection screen started displaying a young man with red hair sleeping peacefully in his luxurious bedroom.>

[The man could feel someone gently tapping his body. The rough hand made the man think of the hands of an exhausted parent. It was that warm.]

"It feels creepy being able to hear someone's thoughts."

Tasha expresses how she found the idea of invading someone's privacy uncomfortable. After all, her race had to live in hiding for being able to use dead mana. They have always been feared and treated as an outcast by other species for centuries.

"I know, right?"

Kora, one of the Dark Elves responded.

["Young master, it is morning."

But the voice was very profound. The man felt chills throughout his body and his eyes subconsciously opened. Rather than the bright sunlight coming in through the window to warm the man's eyes, what he saw was an old man standing there with a satisfied expression.

"It is surprising to see you wake up after a single attempt."]

The Henituse household found the prospect of Cale Henituse actually waking up early in the morning quite surprising.

"Ho ho. Who knew that the young master can wake up early."

Ron smiled benignly, clearly amuse with the unexpected situation.

["Huh?"

"The master wishes to dine with the young master since it has been a while. It looks like it will be possible today."