Prologue

The Roan Kingdom is in a state of chaos after the Indomitable Alliance declared war on them throughout the whole continent. After all, they knew that their kingdom is average in every aspect.

Therefore, the Hero Choi Han, Former Crown Princess Rosalyn, Wolf King Lock, and even the Molan father-son duo were currently having an emergency meeting with the Crown Prince Alberu to discuss about the upcoming war when their surroundings suddenly started distorting.

When they open their eyes, they noticed that they were in a spacious room with rows of comfortable padded seats and a huge rectangular screen in the front.

Rosalyn was the first one to speak as she narrows her eyes.

"This is strange. I didn't detect any mana when things started distorting, your highness."

The heroes were in their fighting stance while analyzing their current situation.

Choi Han's eyes widen and shook as he remembered some of his time back on Earth before he woke up in the Dark Forest as he recognized this place that is called as a cinema. Rosalyn and Lock became concern seeing this kind of expression on him. Alberu wanted to ask questions seeing how he seems to recognize this place but, decided against it after seeing his painful expression.

They became even more wary and tense seeing as more people or races getting teleported inside the strange room. It's evident that everyone here is as clueless as they are towards their current situation.

Eyes currently analyzing every detail in this room and searching through every crowd to hopefully find the one responsible for bringing them here in the first place. But then again, who can blame them, each and every single one of them was minding their own business before they suddenly got teleported into this strange room that may or may not have malicious intent on them. But one thing they know for sure, the person or group that brought them here is strong considering the fact that they manage to teleport a lot of people across both continents without any of them noticing amiss.

"Hello everyone! Hope I didn't make you guys wait too long?"

They flinched before turning their heads towards the source of voice.

There they saw a young pretty woman with black hair and orange eyes with black tinted glasses. She is wearing a purple sailor top and underneath it is a sleeveless black turtleneck, checkered belt bag, unique looking jogger pants, purple ribbon acting as a necklace, and purple sneakers with cute bunny designs. Overall, she looks very foreign and eccentric.

The Dragons were extremely wary of her, they didn't even notice her presence until she decided to make her existence known

"Who are you and what is your purpose in bringing us here?!"

One of the nobles asked in displeasure after seeing that the one who spoke seems to be a woman in her early 20s.

They discreetly started preparing their weapons, mana, aura, and anything they can use to attack or defend if the situation calls for it.

"My name is Sheryl and your currently inside a cinema. My purpose in bringing you here is for entertainment, more specifically theirs."

Sheryl said with a mischievous grin.

"What do you mean for entertainment!"

Choi Han shouted angrily at her for thinking of using them as entertainment.

"You heard me, right? It's exactly as I said."

Sheryl scoffed.

"For whose entertainment, Miss Sheryl?"

An Elf with beautiful blonde hair asked.

"I'm glad you asked, Eruhaben!"

Sheryl couldn't but be enthusiastic after seeing one of the Viewers' favourites talk to her.

'I can't wait to receive my salary after I'm done with this. HEHEHEHEHHE.'

The Elf named Eruhaben couldn't help but narrow his eyes while wondering how she could have known his name.

"I'm what you call an Entertainer and my job is to entertain the Viewers they are the ones who are currently watching us right now. But don't worry, all you need to do is to react to an alternative universe of yours then you are dismissed."

"That's it? We won't do anything else?"

Bud asked in an incredulous tone.

"Yep! Pretty easy right? Hmmm. In fact by doing this, you guys would get a lot of information for the upcoming wars and conflicts that would happen in both continents in the future."

"WHAT?!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WARS?!"

"ON BOTH CONTINENTS!"

Most of them started panicking after knowing that there will be more wars in the future. Alberu clenched his hands, becoming increasingly worried about the fate of his precious kingdom.

"Silence."

In an instant everyone went silent and patiently waited what Sheryl has to say next.

"Like I said earlier, you guys will be reacting to a universe that experienced similar things to what you guys will experience in the future. By watching them, you guys will learn how they survived and persevered. You guys will also react to our Viewers' favourite transmigrator!"

"What is a transmigrator, Miss Sheryl?"

Dodori asked with a curious gaze.

"A transmigrator is a person who pushes out the soul of the body they entered which in turn sends that soul to take the body of the transmigrator. So basically, the transmigrator and the person who had its body taken will swap bodies. This kind of things usually happen through divine interference."

Before they can ask anything else, Sheryl continued.

"So sit back and let us start with the reaction."

The reaction has officially started.